Thread: Inaccuracy with the Crusader Kings II map

Inaccuracy with the Crusader Kings II map

I have found a few labeled as counties other than the prince bisophorics like Passau. This is Prince Bisophoric established 722 and that was secularized in 19th century. I am posting this over here to know that what is your opinion regarding this.

re: Inaccuracy with the Crusader Kings II map

Hey, this is still just the demo and it is obvious that there is going to be a lot of bugs in the game. Moto behind making the demo is to find such kind of bugs and fix them before the final release of the game. I a m sure that Devs must be knowing about this and it will be resolved before the final release.

I don’t found any problem with the map. The map is revised and transformed into 3D with great success, is shown with the traditional division into provinces or territories. Each area is ruled by a count, which in turn can be a vassal of a duke or a king. In turn, the Dukes can be independent or part of a kingdom. This is one of the most important for understanding the functionality of Crusader Kings, because a noble will need for their subjects when you want to take some action. Instead of ruling uniquely each and every one of our provinces, we will have to outsource their control in various noble houses that take all the decisions, right or wrong. In the end, our character is limited to checking a few territories and deal directly with their own vassals.

I have still not started with the game play as there are a lot of news that the this game is having a lot of bug and I don’t like to play the games with the glitches. So I am waiting for the full version of the game to be released.

There is one more uniqueness in the game and that is the inclusion of cities within the provinces. Previously, each province had a single city in which we conducted all buildings, improvements and recruitment of troops. But Crusader Kings II extends this option by adding the option of meeting up to 7 nuclei in each province. They can be cities, governed by a ruler, or archbishops assigned to a clergy member. We can build any of them in itself, and each has its own army to serve the territory to which they belong. The core is always governed by the count, duke or king that controls the territory in question but other cities may be assigned to any character on the court.

The territories are defined by other aspects such as culture, religion, geography and percentage of rural inhabitants, clergy or nobles. It is very important to manage when we take into account the peculiarities of the population living in each area.

Crusader Kings II allows us to choose any start year within the proposed range, but presents predefined selections associated with any of the major events of the time: the beginning of the dynasty of William the Conqueror, the Third Crusade or War 100 years.

I think that Paradox have erred on the side of building the "contested" regions flanked by church, town and castle control to the feudal realms in order to make more area playable.

This is not just you with this problem. It is happening to all. I hope that this bug will be resolved as soon as possible.

I don’t think that the map is very hard to recognize because I found that Crusader Kings II to be easy to understand. In other words, the developers of the game Paradox is easiest to approach (which does not necessarily mean they believe it is the easiest to play). Moreover, little information has been revealed so far about the multiplayer mode, except that it will accommodate up to 32 participants.