Thread: Music of Crusader Kings II

Music of Crusader Kings II

I have played the demo of the Crusader Kings II and while playing I found the music of the game awesome. The music is related to the epic time music and I gives a feel that you are playing some kind of an real epic game which was around in late 1600s. What do you think guys? If you have any comments about the music of this game then please don’t forget to share. Thanks in advance.

smile Re: Music of Crusader Kings II

I really agree that the game music is awesome and it’s the pompous music that is in the game which makes it more exiting to play as a strategy game. I cannot wait more as I am dying to play the full version of the Crusader Kings II. Hats off to the Paradox Interactive for creating such a game.

Re: Music of Crusader Kings II

I have not played the demo version of this game but I have seen the trailer of the game on the YouTube. The soundtrack and the music that is used in the game is really mind-blowing. It is far better than the previous music of the Crusader Kings.

ThumbsUp Re: Music of Crusader Kings II

The demo of the game includes the soundtrack that has blown my mind. I never thought that such a great music would be there in the Part 2 of the Crusader Kings. The solo male voice have also change and it is great for us to play with a new voice. The chorals that are used in the game are also nice and it really feels to be a part of the game while playing. The original soundtrack of the Crusader Kings was not too impressive and I always used to take off the headphones while playing that game because it was annoying very much. But I think that the Paradox has worked very well in this 2 Part and created a great music for the game .The release is not far. Waiting to get the game and play. I will get it today only.

ThumbsUp Re: Music of Crusader Kings II

I would praise for the piece of the music given by the Waldetoft's in the game. The developer of the game has really put efforts to give the music in the demo version and it’s their best work. The user can listen to the soundtrack and enjoy the music of the game even they have not chosen the game purchase. I think that the classical music in the game is pure and good to listen. The only think I have had not liked in the game is of the song in which one man starts singing like a prayer or something. That is really annoying in the game. Paradox please remove that song if you can.