Thread: Not able to run Chess Titans on Windows 7 Home edition 64 bit.

Not able to run Chess Titans on Windows 7 Home edition 64 bit.

I am running windows 7 in my computer and I am willing to play Chess Titans on the same, actually I have downloaded the game but then when I am running it then it is not responding and I am not getting any game window, I don’t have much idea about the same is there anyone who can help me out with it??

Re: Not able to run Chess Titans on Windows 7 Home edition 64 bit.

I am running windows 7 in my computer and I am willing to play Chess Titans on the same, actually I have downloaded the game but then when I am running it then it is not responding and I am not getting any game window, I don’t have much idea about the same is there anyone who can help me out with it??
    As far as I am aware Chess Ttitans comes inbuilt in with the Windows 7 Home edition 64 bit and it cannot be installed externally and so and by default it is turned off in some Windows 7 but then I am not very sure of if you are having the same case, anyways just go in to the Control Panel and then click on Programs and after that under the Programs and Features just click on the Turn Windows features on or off and then select the Games check box and then click on ok and you are done, just check it out and see if it is helping.

I will like to add that the Chess Titans is the built-in Windows game and it requires full Aero support but then it is said to be not supported in Windows Starter and also partially in Windows Home Basic, so the users having this edition will not be able to play Chess Titans, if you want then you can try out other chess programs on the web there are 3d chess games as well.

Yes I have checked out for the same and have found that the Chess Titans works in the below edition:
    • Windows 7:Home Premium
    • Windows 7: Professional
    • Windows 7: Ultimate
    • Windows 7: Enterprise

So people having other than this will not be able to play the game.

Even I need some help regarding the same, actually I wanted to know that will I be able to play the game in windows xp?? Any help for this will be appreciated.