Thread: Sci-Fi and Macgyver modes in DLC of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

Sci-Fi and Macgyver modes in DLC of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

I have heard that above given features are there in the game what do you all have to say about the same, have you all heard any such news from the developers of the game about the same. if yes the do let me know about it and I also welcome this idea of having it in the game. I would thoroughly love this game. However there are many considerations that I would like to go through in the game, that should also be there in the DLC. If the developers end up getting some descent DLc for us then I would surely go ahead with it, that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Sci-Fi and Macgyver modes in DLC of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

Quote Originally Posted by Honey$ing View Post
    I have heard that above given features are there in the game what do you all have to say about the same, have you all heard any such news from the developers of the game about the same. if yes the do let me know about it and I also welcome this idea of having it in the game. I would thoroughly love this game. However there are many considerations that I would like to go through in the game, that should also be there in the DLC. If the developers end up getting some descent DLc for us then I would surely go ahead with it, that’s what I want to say here.
    Dude I don’t have any idea about that since there is no confirmation about the same from the developers about this. I would say have some patience till some announcement is made.

Re: Sci-Fi and Macgyver modes in DLC of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

If its there then I would say it should also have the following things the bug repellent quest, the "Aliens vs Marines" themed militia battles and nest exploration, the "boss fight. So all of them should be there in the game and that’s when I would be going with the dlc of this game otherwise than there is no chance.