Thread: Battle mode of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action should be turn based

Battle mode of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action should be turn based

This is an appeal from lots of fans like me who would love to have the battle mode of this game as the turn based and nothing else. So that’s what I want to say here. I have heard from many people saying that the game will not be a turn based and instead will be a real time one. which I don’t accept at all. So that’s why I would urge the players to turn up and comment over here and ask the developers to make it as a turn based, that would be of very much use.

angry Re: Battle mode of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action should be turn based

Quote Originally Posted by N@tty.Geo View Post
    This is an appeal from lots of fans like me who would love to have the battle mode of this game as the turn based and nothing else. So that’s what I want to say here. I have heard from many people saying that the game will not be a turn based and instead will be a real time one. which I don’t accept at all. So that’s why I would urge the players to turn up and comment over here and ask the developers to make it as a turn based, that would be of very much use.
    Dude I know that’s a shame but don’t know the developers are not ready to listen to us at any cost. Don’t know why are the developers doing this, I am sure that the game will not go down well with its fan that’s for sure.

Re: Battle mode of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action should be turn based

I think the players should be given two options whether they want to plan and go. I think that will appeal to a larger set of audiences. So they will have to keep an alternative with them in case if they want to survive in this highly competitive aiming world.

The lack of gameplay and many other factors were making the game very slow overall. So that’s why the developers had to make it as a modern-day military shooter games. So that’s the reason why they have implemented such changes in the game, I don’t think that’s a bad excuse at all, why not to make such changes.

Dude don’t tell me, if you look at Xcom which was released by Firaxis, it was just a remake of the original title. Then also it has retained the X-COM's TBS combat then why does BC cant do that? What s the harm in retaining the same combat strategy in the game, you know I am not going to purchase this game if I heard about changes in the combat methods. I really don’t like that at all, that is what I want to say here.

Dude both of them are different games and it is not correct to mix both the games, so what I am saying is xcom is a different strategy game and both of them are having different maps. The developers did not find any wrong to implement real time in the maps of JA. It might easily fir into that. That’s the reason why developers went ahead with that idea, now if they have thought of something then they will execute as well. only thing you can do is wait till the game releases, get the game and start playing. In case if you don’t like it then you have full rights to come over here and comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    Dude both of them are different games and it is not correct to mix both the games, so what I am saying is xcom is a different strategy game and both of them are having different maps. The developers did not find any wrong to implement real time in the maps of JA. It might easily fir into that. That’s the reason why developers went ahead with that idea, now if they have thought of something then they will execute as well. only thing you can do is wait till the game releases, get the game and start playing. In case if you don’t like it then you have full rights to come over here and comment.
    Putting efforts in the story mode and adding a realistic economy to the game will definitely fetch in some money. But it will be a waste efforts if the gameplay is changed all we would be left with is the commandos III and nothing else. That’s the worst part of the game, that’s all I can say here.

As such they have went with the changed gameplay but after the reactions lets expect some changes to be drawn for the game. That’s all I can say.