Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Characters Loadout in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

Video Games

Old 05-02-2012

Characters Loadout in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

Hello everyone, I just happened to come across some of the loadouts that many of the characters have used in the game. I just want to say that I am very much happy with what everything has shaped out. So thatís what I want to say here. I am sure you all must have a look at the same. so what are you all comments for the same. Please specify.

Old 05-02-2012

Re: Characters Loadout in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
Hello everyone, I just happened to come across some of the loadouts that many of the characters have used in the game. I just want to say that I am very much happy with what everything has shaped out. So thatís what I want to say here. I am sure you all must have a look at the same. so what are you all comments for the same. Please specify.
Well I liked the loadouts of Private Military Contractors since they have some good concept clothes designed by them, thatís what I want to say here. now what I am saying is they have a good mixture of clothes which does match with the civilian camo clothes. So I liked that concept, thatís what I want to say here.
Old 05-02-2012

ThumbsUp Re: Characters Loadout in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

Dude I just had a look at the picture of the shadow in the game and it is appearing quite interesting to me so thatís why I shared this interesting news with you all, I hope you did like them. They are not even looking like mercenary but a perfect soldiers. Thatís what I want to say here.
Old 05-02-2012

Re: Characters Loadout in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
Well I liked the loadouts of Private Military Contractors since they have some good concept clothes designed by them, thatís what I want to say here. now what I am saying is they have a good mixture of clothes which does match with the civilian camo clothes. So I liked that concept, thatís what I want to say here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
Dude I just had a look at the picture of the shadow in the game and it is appearing quite interesting to me so thatís why I shared this interesting news with you all, I hope you did like them. They are not even looking like mercenary but a perfect soldiers. Thatís what I want to say here.
See all of them have different loadouts depending upon their skills and also their personailities. So I donít think so we must need to debate a lot abut this matter. I hope thatís clear for you.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,