Thread: Is Time-Economy implemented in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

Is Time-Economy implemented in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

I have been hearing that the concept of the game is going to be changed and will be planned as a real time game that’s what I am saying . so I just want to know if the weapons are made I nthe same format or not. are weapon ready-time or Aim-time factored in? Since this is a real time game all the machinery should have a quick aim time as compared to the guns that are used now. That’s what I am saying so is the time economy factor being implemented in this game or not? Please tell me something about the same. waiting to hear it from you.

Re: Is Time-Economy implemented in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash^Bi View Post
    I have been hearing that the concept of the game is going to be changed and will be planned as a real time game that’s what I am saying . so I just want to know if the weapons are made I nthe same format or not. are weapon ready-time or Aim-time factored in? Since this is a real time game all the machinery should have a quick aim time as compared to the guns that are used now. That’s what I am saying so is the time economy factor being implemented in this game or not? Please tell me something about the same. waiting to hear it from you.
    Yes indeed since the shooting time for the different weapons are appearing to be quite different and the weapons are taking much shorter time to shoot. So I think that they might have implemented. Although it’s a wild guess from my side for you.

Well in JA2 I liked the concept of having the ability to spend AP to get a better aim. Well my favorite way of playing this game was using the tightly grouped team using full aim and scopes going for headshots . Well if the game is turned into a real time then I don’t think so it would do any justice at all, now why I am saying that is because I will be missing the key elements such as quick aim, auto aim, facing the deliberate killers . Well I should not waste my time talking about the pistols as they are the most wasteful elements in the game, should not be kept in the game. That's my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    Well in JA2 I liked the concept of having the ability to spend AP to get a better aim. Well my favorite way of playing this game was using the tightly grouped team using full aim and scopes going for headshots . Well if the game is turned into a real time then I don’t think so it would do any justice at all, now why I am saying that is because I will be missing the key elements such as quick aim, auto aim, facing the deliberate killers . Well I should not waste my time talking about the pistols as they are the most wasteful elements in the game, should not be kept in the game. That's my opinion.
    Who said that pistols are a waste of time I can give you some conditions where the pistols become te most useful elements in the game here they are
    1) Close counter attack.
    2) While crawling through the tunnel if we have a long arm length very big then there would be chances of us getting stuck in the middle. So that’s when pistols comes to the rescue.
    3) Pulling a handgun from a holster is very much easy so it gives us the opportunity of going hands frr for longer time.
    4) It is very easy to conceal a handgun not applicable for the other guns.
    I hope you might have understood what I am saying here.

cool Re: Is Time-Economy implemented in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

I would make use of the pistol only when my assault rifle has a jam and if I am going with the close range shoot(under 50m). under all the conditions that you have mentioned I would not be making use of the pistol at all, a assault rifle would be the best option to go with.

Ok I have a question over here I am just wondering if there is no AP’s in the game then how it would be possible to shoot some body parts like right arm or leg and how would I be able to improve shots? Any ideas that you all have on this, then please let me know.

ThumbsUp Re: Is Time-Economy implemented in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    Ok I have a question over here I am just wondering if there is no AP’s in the game then how it would be possible to shoot some body parts like right arm or leg and how would I be able to improve shots? Any ideas that you all have on this, then please let me know.
    Well a good news for you, I am happy to say that in this game you will be able to do whatever you have mentioned here. See what you have to do is Go closer to the enemy, change your way of aiming, like you can lie down and shoot or you can stand up change the positions and start hitting them, that’s what you can do. Getting close to the enemy is the main thing. The closer you get to the enemy the aiming time would be less. That’s what I want to say here.

smile Re: Is Time-Economy implemented in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    Well a good news for you, I am happy to say that in this game you will be able to do whatever you have mentioned here. See what you have to do is Go closer to the enemy, change your way of aiming, like you can lie down and shoot or you can stand up change the positions and start hitting them, that’s what you can do. Getting close to the enemy is the main thing. The closer you get to the enemy the aiming time would be less. That’s what I want to say here.
    Ok that’s a good one, then will it be the same case for the snipers as well. what do you think about it?

Yes definitely the same is the case for majority of weapons in the game, more the distance more it will take for you to aim the enemy that’s all I can say.

Well the timing will change no matter how much you get closer to the enemy. Now what if the enemy is constantly moving so when it is moving at that time no matter how much close you are to the enemy. That will definitely take some time for you to apply aim on the enemy. Whenever the enemy is moving remember one thing you will have to concentrate hard on the aiming process.