Thread: Is there any demo version of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

Is there any demo version of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

already I have played all the previous version of Jagged Alliance. Now I am looking to play Jagged Alliance: Back in Action. But before I purchase this particular game I wanted to have demo version of the game. So tell me if you are aware of that demo version of the game is available or not? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there any demo version of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

I don’t know whether demo version of the game will released or not but if the developer do the same then it can contain tutorial and the first map. But still we can wait for the announcement from the developer end as far as demo version is concerned.

Re: Is there any demo version of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

I think there is need of demo. It will give all the answers about the game. the demo version of the game should be provided couple of days before releasing of the game. if the demo is going to be release then it does matter what things are going to be included in it. as it is mentioned in the previous pots we need to wait for an announcement from the developer side whether they are going to release the demo or not.