Thread: Can I create custom merc in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

Can I create custom merc in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

I wanted to know whether I will be able to create custom merc in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action. If it will be provided by the developer of the game then I think it would be really great feature to have in the game. I am really hoping that the developer of the game would provide the same feature in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter.

Re: Can I create custom merc in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action?

As far as I know there is no introduction of custom merc in the game. but I am expecting that this particular thing would be implemented in near future. It would be great thing to have your own merc in terms of roleplaying for the leader of group of merc.

What do you thinking about the another free low end merc in the game? well I think it should be provided in the game. skill wise if you compare ira or dimitri which were free and I am doubt it will have any effect. It does not like that importance is provided to the team of yours with the cheap highend as that of guns which you are having.

If you are having one or two soldiers which would affecting the balancing quite much. It has been proven that you will be able to play the game with 4 mercs in the game. you can do the same with cheapest merc available in the game. it would take lots of time to complete the level up in the game. you can care about the weapons and stuff in the game. there is matter of balancing and adding more cheaper soldiers.

According to me you will not be able to balance in the game if they have provided self made mercenary with the max. they would take the another merc away and replace the one with IMP. I am suspecting that IRA and all the other free mecs available in the game would cancel them as they are not able to balance the game. well IMP is supposed to be the most important part of the game. there are really small number of merc available in the game which would make a difference as far as custom merc are concerned. It simply likes that slot has been taken by the pre-made Merc.

If there would not be any Cutom merc in the game then I think I would not play the game. I can live with Plan and Go system. I was also trying to play the game without having FoW. I am able to rationalize by imagining the squad was getting the live infrared satellite. I will not be get used to of it untill and unless the game has been moded or patched by the developers. Having your own merc seems to be the great experience with this particular game. they have made startgey game with the rpg element. It gives the feeling of connecting with action and story. If you are not having your own character then I think you will feel detached with the game.
    I think I will purchase this particular game as there are very less game available in the market. I am hoping that there will be great fun while playing this particular game.

It was the most favorite feature of the game and it could be seem in the integral part of the game. it could be added later as optimistic but the balancing as that of the reason seems to be quite strange reason to remove that particular feature in the game. you will be able to play with IMP or without having it. the choice is up to you. the game would be more enjoyable as they would provide the custom merc in the game.

I don’t agree the balance the thing with lack of IMP in the game. the character designed was restricted to the same level of the mercs than I don’t think so it will make changes in the combat squad of the game. the game is same as that of puzzle and commandos. If you are looking on the map then enemies and used the mercs which you have been given to solve a puzzle and how to win. It would make quite difficult for player who is solving the puzzle and custom merc can make the thing either easy or hard on the basis of build.

The developer should limit the max starting skill any of the I.M.P they should be created at the lower figure. We can associate ability with the same but they are supposed to be password locked.