Thread: What is the Release date of Darkness 1 for PC version

What is the Release date of Darkness 1 for PC version

Hello friends, i wanted to know that when is the PC version of the Darkness 1 is coming, as this game has been arrived for the Xbox and also for PS3, i wanted to have it for PC. Does anyone has the idea what is the release date of it, please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: What is the Release date of Darkness 1 for PC version

I have played this game on the Xbox 360, i should say that it is really amazing game to play. This is the first (not the first in terms of purchasing) which i have got on the release date of it and played the game and it has not gone wrong against my hope. I believe that the pc version will be soon be available you need to wait for it or for some announcement of it.

The community of the Xbox and PlayStation 3 has never banded together in such little time and that too with great numbers to petition that the game will be ported on that particular platform. Where the community of the PC gaming is been dedicated to only those games which are been made for PC only, also they are ready to pay in large amount no matter how old it is as long as it is a great game. I am not sure that there might be release of this game that too in PC version. I would like to say if anyone is trying to make the game for PC then make it a good port and the game will really sell in the market for PC. Where the Darkness II is already coming for PC, it is very much tough for the PC fans that they were not able to play the first they have to play the second part of it. I think that the user will play if it is game enough.

I also do not understand, why are there are limited games for PC, as there are plenty of games for console and that also exclusive. I have heard that the Remedy Entertainment is porting Alan Wake for all the PC user that too in this present year. If it is coming then i will be going to the Steam and place pre-order of it. I do not mind if the game is been coming late, but the main point is that PC user will be able to play it. I have heard from my friends that this game is amazing, so i feel that the developer of this game have done a mistake not making for PC, if they have made then it will be very much hit and also PC gamers love it than console users. I would also wanted to have the DARKNESS 1 if it is coming after DARKNESS II.

I also agree with the points which the above user have told about it and also it is really sad that such games is not been made for the PC version whereas it is been made only for XBOX and PS3 only.

I would say that you can play this on consoles as the other part is been coming for PC. The PC version of the Darkness 2 will be releasing 10th February, so before that you can enjoy the first part of this game on the consoles. The developer have taught about it, so that they have the second part for the PC also. I love first part, it was really amazing and also have pre-ordered the second, so just waiting for it to arrive, then get my hands on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    I would say that you can play this on consoles as the other part is been coming for PC. The PC version of the Darkness 2 will be releasing 10th February, so before that you can enjoy the first part of this game on the consoles. The developer have taught about it, so that they have the second part for the PC also. I love first part, it was really amazing and also have pre-ordered the second, so just waiting for it to arrive, then get my hands on it.
    Even i am also waiting to see the first part on the PC port, and i think that it should not take time for the developer to make it for the PC port. It would hardly take time for them to make it. Where there are plenty ofPC gamers who wanted to have this game on PC, but it is not be available, which is very much disappointed for PC gamers.

I also agree, even i also think that the same, it should not be that much difficult or cost to make a port for PC. it is not a difficult work to do it, they just need to hand it to the porting house and also it will not take too much of the resources of 2K games. I have also heard that it should not come for PC, as the people use to say about the GTA. Where the people do not wanted to have the GTA V for PC it should be only for consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by VazV View Post
    I also agree, even i also think that the same, it should not be that much difficult or cost to make a port for PC. it is not a difficult work to do it, they just need to hand it to the porting house and also it will not take too much of the resources of 2K games. I have also heard that it should not come for PC, as the people use to say about the GTA. Where the people do not wanted to have the GTA V for PC it should be only for consoles.
    I do not think that it is worth, waht about those people who are not having the console and where playing all warlier version of GTA, it should be done, if the game is been made then should for all platforms and also it will not cost so much to developer / piblisher, but they will be able to earn from it. I also think that the Darkness 1 should be come for PC, otherwise no one will go for Darkness 2, as PC gamers will not be knowing the story of it, as the second part is the continue part.

I can understand what the PC gamers are going through and also i am not PC gamers, but like to see the Darkness 1, where the original game was a really a master piece game.