Thread: Spoilers in The Darkness 2 demo

Spoilers in The Darkness 2 demo

Hello friends, I was thinking that there are spoilers in the game, as i am very much fan of the darkness games. Even there might be some of the people who are also having the problem in the game, I also wanted to know that does this game will be able to run the following specification. Please tell me about it, i really wanted to play this game. Thank you.

• Intel Core i7-720QM Processor
    • ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730
    • Hard Disk Drives with 640GB
    • 4 GB RAM
    • Windows 7 64-bit.

Re: Spoilers in The Darkness 2 demo

If you wanted to play this game below the minimum requirement, so that you can be able to know that you can play it on Steam or not, if you are able to play on Steam then it nice for you, the recommended specification are:

• Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
    • Processor: 2.4 GHz Quad Core processor
    • Memory: 2GB RAM
    • Hard Disk Space: 10GB
    • Video Card: 512+ MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX
    • Sound: DirectX Compatible
    • Additional: Requires installation of Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, DirectX and nVidia PhysX version 9.11.1107 (included with download)

I also wanted to know about the co-op characters is it is been derived that they control the darkness to a certain degree, is it imbued with it? Even also wanted to know does this part is the continuous part of The Darkness 1. Please tell something about it. Thank you.

If you wanted to know about the co-op characters which are been there then I can't say anything, it is totally upon the developer how they have worked it out and also if you wanted to know more about it then you can go to Wikipedia website over there you will be able to get all the related information and also you will be able to clear the points which you are having it for this game.

Where the Vendettas characters is been there on the game, then those are been aligned themselves with Jackie, and the reason for that is that all of them are enemies of The Brotherhood. It will be there until and unless they all are having the supernatural powers, it seems to me that it is like the bad guys and it is been used to get the dark essence. I think we might be able to get the explanation about as the game will be out.

Where the main part of the story of the game takes place after the actual game is 2 years. Where the Jackie is at present Don of the Estacado mob family. Which he is having something suppressing in the The Darkness within him, then also he is grieving over the death of Jenny. The Brotherhood which is been know as the an ancient attacks the Jackie and also try to steal the power which are be hidden, then he is been forced to embrace the very bad or not liking enemy to survive. I have no idea that how he will be managing to free his soul from that The Darkness as it has taken him to end of the first part of the game. I am very much sure that he might be able to find out the way to get out of there during the story.

I am also hoping that gaps which are been there om the game should be filled. It seem to be extremely unprofessional as the game is been left at the crucial point of story out, most of the user are having a high hopes for this game.