Thread: Which platform is best for The Darkness 2 Demo game

Which platform is best for The Darkness 2 Demo game

Hello friends, i just wanted to know that which is best platform will be best for this game. I just wanted to know that it will be which is the best with graphics and the least glitches on to it. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Which platform is best for The Darkness 2 Demo game

I do not think that you cannot any idea about it. You should wait for review about this game should be out that when it is been released with full version. So when it come with that then will able to know which is the best platform for it to play. I think that it will work better and also nicely on the console device, as it will be made with high graphics and also there might be very less glitches.

I believe that you will be able to know much, as the publisher will be able to tell that it will work in which platform is best for it. SO you need to wait for it, other wise then that you ask other which platform they have like it.

I think that the Xbox 360 will be the best and most of the games. I am also waiting for the game to release so that i can get my hand on it and feel the experience,i am sure that most of the user will be saying that it will be working very nicely on Xbox 360, so you are having the Xbox 360 then you will be enjoy playing on it. Such types of games are been enjoyed playing on the console on the computer, so it any how will be Xbox more than it can be PlayStation 3, but not the other.

Whereas i am having both of the Xbox and PS3, so i would only say that it will best on controller and it will be more best on 360 then play station 3, how much game is been made then you will find it tough to play and where you will not find on 360.