Thread: Did not played The Darkness 1 so I will not play The Darkness 2

Did not played The Darkness 1 so I will not play The Darkness 2

The previous version The Darkness was not available on Steam and I did not played the game. So I don’t find any reason to purchase The Darkness 2. Until and unless the developer of the game provides the first title with Steam achievement I am not going to purchase the demo version of Darkness 2.

Re: Did not played The Darkness 1 so I will not play The Darkness 2

I wanted to tell you that the first game was not released for the PC version of the game. If first game is released for the computer then it would be quite odd to play the Darkness 2 rather than that of first title.

There were half of the people who has not played Witcher 1 but were happy after playing Witcher 2. As far as I know there is no connection between either of the game. the previous title can be summarized into small cut scene to understand the story. I played Darkness 1 and found that most of all the quest in the game were quite boring. But now I am really happy after playing the demo version of the game and hoping that same fun would continue in the final version of the game.

If you wanted to play previous version of the game then you should get Xbox 360 or ps3. But I recommend that you should get the Xbox 360 version of the game since PS 3 is having lots of issues. I think small cut scene will be helpful to know about what was happened in the game. but it will not be satisfying as playing game.

It has been already stated that there would be story recap at the time of beginning of the game. so I don’t think so there is necessary to play the previous version of the game. but still you wanted to play it then you would need to get a gaming console version of the game. since PC version of previous title has been not released ever. Different people are having different opinion so do whatever you like.