Thread: Dual Wield switch is not bug but it’s just a poor planning in The Darkness 2 demo

Dual Wield switch is not bug but it’s just a poor planning in The Darkness 2 demo

I think dual wield switch on the PC version of game is not bug. In case it is a bug then it should be happening because of poor planning. Which side would be right shoot in the game? the aim should be at the left side and aim would be at the right side. This will be done for the shooters for the long period of time. Someone has program it for the aim to become the left shoot on the gaming console. But when it comes for the PC version of the game the aim would become right and right shoot would go for left.

Re: Dual Wield switch is not bug but it’s just a poor planning in The Darkness 2 demo

In order to fix the above mentioned issue there is need of changing the whole standard of PC shooter gaming style. Aim in the system by using Mouse 1 or you can call as a left mouse. There is no sense to switch between them it simply beats the purpose of having dual wield.

Re: Dual Wield switch is not bug but it’s just a poor planning in The Darkness 2 demo

I could not find out how it can beat the entire purpose of the dual wield? It supposed to fix left gun would be on mouse 1 and right gun should be on mouse 2. In simple terms left mouse would fire the left gun and right mouse would fire right gun. If you don’t like it then better you should not use the same. however if you wanted to get more particular fix then you should contact the developer of the game.

He is looking for dual wielding. As far as I know Mouse 1 fires the Right-hand gun and mouse 2 which at right side would fire the Left-hand gun. Once you switching between them it will fix the dual wielding in the game. it will make the aiming down of sights when you are using the one weapon unintuitive. It is necessary solution to use if you wanted to use dual-wielding. I am expecting that it would be fixed in the final version of the game. I don’t think so it would be a game breaking but it’s really frustrating at the time of playing.

I don’t wanted to use Dual wielding hence I don’t bother to fix the same in the game. I agree it will not be a game breaking thing but I am wondering that there will be lots of people who are not going to use the same.