Thread: How to help Neighbors in Zynga CastleVille?

How to help Neighbors in Zynga CastleVille?

I have newly started to play the game and I really like to help my neighbors in the game. So I am starting this thread to know that how do you help your Neighbors or what are the ways to help the Neighbors. If you have some suggestion for this then please post that over here.

Re: How to help Neighbors in Zynga CastleVille?

You can accelerate crafting buildings. This is the thing that we really need. After you pass the 2000 Castle points mark then the stuff that you have to craft for quests take forever and you are limited for the three workshops, kitchens and studios. We require them accelerated as frequently as possible. Other than this, you can also tend where they tell to tend and this will help them a lot.

If you actually require the Pail of Water, otherwise unless it is clearly marked to tend it then you can be more obliging by using that energy for something else.

Bonuses are really significant. I hope you all go into your Facebook account and deselect a few boxes. You can avoid mailbox flooding through removing a few options there. But your wall, where hundreds of feeds from friends are there asking for this and giving you the link to Castleville is important and should also be tended regularly.

You can harvest plants, but try not to speed them. Now this could be only me, but I don't really like having my crops boosted. I calculate how long it's going to take me and come back when they're done. Now some of them can take up to 14 hours. I calculate the amount of energy I will need. When and how long I have before they wither. If you speed them, then you will find that the calculations are off and I end up with a few crops growing, a few ready and a few withered.

Most of my neighbors come in and blindly tend to whatever is nearby, and for some reason most of my neighbors don't tend to buildings they're crew members, even though you can pick up a hundred or more coins per click that way. This took me ages to get my peacocks to adulthood as nobody touched them, even though they were in the middle of the courtyard right in front of all my royal buildings with my big expensive tend sign next to them.