Thread: Storage and its Requirements in Zynga CastleVille

Storage and its Requirements in Zynga CastleVille

Hi friends I like to play Zynga game and the CastleVille is my favorite. I just want to know some information about Storage that was used in this game. What I have to do in order to make use of this storage. And what are the uses of this storage in this game. If you guys have any information or any ideas then please let me know. Any ideas or suggestion from you guys will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Storage and its Requirements in Zynga CastleVille

The thing that I have seen in this game is that there are no crowns are required to get storage. The minimum requirement is of 15 logs and 15 stone to build storage.
    • If you have 10 blocks, 10 planks and 3 coats of arms then upgrade the storage to 100 slots.
    • If you have 15 blocks, 15 planks, and 5 gloom wolf pelts then upgrade the storage to 200 slots.
    • If you have 20 stone blocks, 20 wood planks, 5 gold bricks, and 10 coats of arms then upgrade the storage to 300 slots.
    • If you have 30 blocks, 30 planks, 10 gold bricks, and 10 gloom wolf pelts then upgrade the storage to 500 slots.

The Notable items that can be stored in this game are Trees and rocks that haven't been chopped. The Kris Kringles craft shop! You can also store the winter fish basin and Duke's Fishing barrel in Ponds, water is an alternate version of weeds that can be store there in the river.

The items that the player can’t store in this storage are the Gloom rocks, Wishing well, skeleton on rock, bird nest pole thing, animals, trees that have been CUT, rocks that have been for players, royal buildings, faun's harp, farm plots, fountain, dragon skeleton, Sonya's "booty", gingerbread decoys, roots, river water, troughs, tiki sticks, campfire, backpacks, NPC houses, gloom roots. This are few of the list which fail to store in the Game Storage that the player have made.

This is the best thing I have seen in this game that the player have the opportunity to make storage and to make use of this storage for making collection of items there in that particular storage. This is the one of the best part of this game which the player have to make completed for making the storage of items in this game. this is really the good game.