Thread: Using Storage Cellar in Zynga CastleVille

Using Storage Cellar in Zynga CastleVille

I like to play Zynga CastleVille, thrice the days this is one of my favorite game. In this game the best of graphical effects and animation were used and there are many best things I have seen in this game. As I am new to this game I don’t have that much of information about this game and also some of the feature which I can’t able to use so I want to know more about such features, the main thing that I want to know is about the Storage Cellar that how to make use of this Storage Cellar and what are the purpose of such features or uses of this Storage Cellar in this game. If you have any suggestion for me to suggest then please let me know. Your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Using Storage Cellar in Zynga CastleVille

There in this game the player can build its own Storage Cellar, which is used for storing and placing items. The Storage Cellar have is basically used for holding several items throughout the Kingdom, so whatever the collection the player will made in this game will store in this Storage Cellar. There are the limitations for storing the items in this Storage Cellar. And there is variation for Storage Cellar capacity for each stage in this game.

If you want to want to acquire a Storage Cellar in this game, then you can have this by clicking on Market button and which have to be find under the Buildings tab. And also this Storage Cellar is available only after reach to the level 6. So in order to unlock this Storage Cellar you have to reach upto 6 Stage. Once you unlock this Storage Cellar you can make use it for several thing in this game.

If you want to store items in this Storage Cellar, then you have to follow these simple steps:
    You just have to click on the green design arrow button, which is there at the bottom right of the screen that used for entering in to Design Mode. After this you have to click on the Storage Cellar icon. And finally find the items that you wish to store into the storage of this game.

There are the chance that the player can place the item from the Storage into the Kingdom, for that the users have to click on the Inventory button and then the Storage Cellar icon. And after selection of items the users have to click on the use button for placing those items you want to include in the Kingdom.

There in this game I have seen that the Storage Cellar can be upgraded for holding more and more items. That means to say that for each new stage the Storage Cellar will increased amount of items and comes with a new look.

• In Stage 1 the Storage Cellar Holds 50 items
    • In Stage 2 Storage Cellar Holds 100 items
    • In Stage 3 Storage Cellar Holds 200 items
    • In Stage 4 Storage Cellar Holds 300 items
    • In Stage 5 Storage Cellar Holds 500 items

There are some of the items can be stored in the Storage Cellar, and there are some items which cannot be able to store in Storage Cellar. This is the best feature in this game I have seen in this game.

The thing that I have seen in this game which is related to Storage Cellar locked is that if the player reaches up to the level 6 the Storage Cellar locked, and also there the player can’t able to sell the storage Cellar. And there are no chances for rebuild buildings for placed in the Storage Cellar, any buildings with customized colors can be resort to their default colors if it is placed back into the Kingdom.

Recently I am trying to place the Bottomless Pit, but however I can’t able to do this. Is there any way to place the Bottomless Pit in this game if yes then how. Thanks for any reply in Advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Manavendra View Post
    Recently I am trying to place the Bottomless Pit, but however I can’t able to do this. Is there any way to place the Bottomless Pit in this game if yes then how. Thanks for any reply in Advance.
    According to my information the level that you have gain in this game will automatically increase the Royal Decorations you have in your Kingdom at time. And also the Bottomless Pit give +5 Castle points, so there are the need to make the store enough of your current Royal Decorations in such a way that it meet those amount in order to place it.