Thread: The Magical Corn in Zynga CastleVille game

The Magical Corn in Zynga CastleVille game

Hi friends, recently while playing the game CastleVille I got stuck at Magical Corn Quests, there I have make the collection for Keg from the workshop and even though the Corn Spirits quest fails to update, and also I fail to see that Keg in my Inventory and also clicking the keg won’t do anything in this game, so why this issue occurs in this game and also I want to know more about the Quest and the reward for this Magical Corn and how can it possible. If you people have any ideas about this then please let me know, maybe someone would be kind enough to post it wink

Re: The Magical Corn in Zynga CastleVille game

If you want to update the Corn Spirits quest, in this game then you have to place the Kegs in your Kingdom. And to find the Keg in inventory you have to place the Keg in Decorations tab. And the keg is Royal decorations in this game which is used for Castle level, so there is the need to remove some current ones which will definitely allow the placement of the Kegs. This Castle points are reflected in the upper right-hand portion of the game.

The thing that I have seen in this game about this Magical Corn in Zynga CastleVille game is that the character Quinn loves eating Corn in this game. There we have to play some quest to make this thing happen in this game. There are total 5 Quest which the player have to complete this quest is quite intrusting And enjoyable.

The Quest 1 is good to play in this game, there the player will get the option for the selection of Tasks for planting 30 Corn ad for Harvesting 30 Corn beside this the player have to Tends 15 Sheep. After finishing this the Quest reward that the palyer will get 2000 coins and 40 XP

Recently I have reached upto Quest 3 in this game for this The Magical Corn, so according to my information if you are at the Quest 2 in this game then you will have the following option for Crafting 1 Cornbread Muffins which the player have to craft there in the Kitchen. There the other option for having 1 Grindstone which is crafted there in the Kitchen. And also having 5 Cornbread Muffins and the quest 1 reward 2,000 Coins and 40 XP.

According to my information if you are at Quest 3, then there you will assign the Quest Task for Having 10 Ears of Corn and for having 2 Kegs which is crafted there in the WorkShop. And there the player has to place both the Kegs there in Kingdom to complete this quest objective. And the final is for having 4 Flasks, which have to be found there by clicking the Post to Friends button in the quest window.

These will reward 2000 coins and 40 XP.

The Quest 4 Task is as follow
    • Harvest 10 Crops in your neighbors' Kingdoms
    • Harvest 3 Corn in your neighbors' Kingdoms
    • Feed 15 Geese

And the Quest rewards
    • 2,000 Coins
    • 40 XP

After this the final Quest in this The Magical Corn is Quest 5, there you will get this following quest

• Have 10 Kettle Corn which have to be crafted in the Kitchen
    • Have 2 Whetstones, which have to found by clicking the Post to Friends button in the quest window

And this give reward 2,000 Coins and 40 XP