Thread: Save George Quest in Zynga CastleVille game

Save George Quest in Zynga CastleVille game

Hi friends, I’m playing the game Zynga CastleVille in my system from the last three week daily, there in this game I have seen lots of advanced feature which is the best in this game. But however in this game I have seen some of the best Quest like Saves George Quest which is really intrusting in this game, so I just want to know more about this game. If you guys have any information or suggestion regarding the Saves George Quest in Zynga CastleVille then please does the reply, your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Save George Quest in Zynga CastleVille game

There were the best quests I have seen in this game, there in this game the player have to search for new areas in the Gloom so that in order to find the new character; there are the additional quests for players who have not yet unlocked the expansion. So if you have still not able to unlock the expansion in this game you have to complete this Quest. The first quest that I have seen in this game is for reaching towards the bridge, so this is the first quest that were the player have to search areas along with the abandoned house inorder to search for George, there are 8 houses, if you are able to finished this quest then you will be awarded as 500 Coins and 10 XP.

The second Quest in this game is to Craft 2 Exploration Crystals, with the use of the Exploration Crystals so that the expansion have to be made their near the bridge. There the player have to own the Guard Tower, this can be purchased from the Market just clicking Go to Market button which is there in the game quest window or under the Buildings tab in the Market. After doing this the player will get Quest reward as 500 Coins and 10 XP. And there in this game in Quest 3 the player have to craft 5 Ropes which is easy to craft there in the Workshop. And after that the player has to make the collection of 5 wools and also have to collect 4 Snow Shoes, and this is possible by clicking on the Post To Friends button in the quest window.

There is one more interesting quest I have seen in this game for crossing the bridge, here the task that I have seen in this type of quest is to Explore the bridge expansion area, and there you have also have to defeat the Gloom Yeti, after this the player will be reward with the 750 Coins and 15 XP. This is the best game I have seen with the combination of Quest to complete in this game.

There are another quest I have seen in this game is for Practice Dummy 5 times, this Practice Dummy have to be bought by clicking on the Go to Market. This is only possible after the level 7 to unlock, if you are not able to purchase the Practice Dummy then the player is need to store other Royal Decorations. There is the presence of Tree which the players have to chop atleast 10 times. And there the player has to collect 10 Eggs which can be possible by tending adult Chickens. If the player gets this quest then the player will get 500 Coins and 10 XP.

In this game there are several quest are present to complete, one of the quest that I have seen in this game is totally related to the Ten 10 Animals in neighbors' Kingdoms. There the player have to gather all the 20 Reputation, there are the chances for player to collect rewards 750 Coins and 15 XP which can be used for further in this game. And beside this the quest 7 is one of Task where the players have to craft 3 hammers and this is possible there in the Workshop, the crafting hammer require Blacksmith Crafting Support building. There is the presence of 5 Dragon Scales and also the player has to make the collection of 3 Rat Tails, there are the highest rewards will be given to the player in this game which is totally 1,000 coins and 20 XP and additional one Fiery Hammer.

The Quests to cross bridge is one of the toughest Quest I have seen in this game where the player have to complete the following Quest, so there the player have to first have to complete the Task such the player have to visit 3 Neighbors and then the player have to collect, the taxes from 10 Houses. And there the players have to Tends 10 Flowers. After finishing this Task the player will get 500 Coins and 10 XP. After completing these Quest there is one another Quest which also have to be accomplished by the Player, in this second Quest the player have to Own a Guard Tower. And for atleast 2 times the player have to Guard Tower. And also the player has to collect 5 Spyglasses.

The Quest 3 is my favorite and there is have seen the Quest tasks for Crafting 5 Ropes that can be crafted in the Workshop and make Collection of 5 Wool which can be found by tending the adult Sheep. And also have to make Collect 4 Snow Shoes (collect by clicking on the Post to Friends button in the quest window or by clicking on posts on the Newsfeed.

And after completing this Quest the player will get the Quest rewards as 1,000 Coins, 20 XP and 2 Icy Torches.

In Quest 4 there are two Quest tasks one is for exploring the bridge expansion area and the other is for defeating the Gloom Yeti. After completing this Quest you will receive the Quest rewards as 750 Coins and 15 XP.

There are total 8 quest there in this Save George mission, this all quest were interesting and enjoyable. after completing each and every Quest the player will receive some rewards and this is the best thing i have seen in this game. i like to play this game and this is one of my favorite game.