Thread: ‘The Royal Inn’ in CastleVille

‘The Royal Inn’ in CastleVille

Hi friends, I like to play CastleVille in my System. These is one of the best browser game I have seen, as I am new to this game I just want to know more about this game. So if you guys have any ideas or suggestion for ‘The Royal Inn’ and about it Quest and the tasks then please let me know. Your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: ‘The Royal Inn’ in CastleVille

The thing that I have seen in this game is that, the game is well adjusted. The Royal Inn is also one of the places in this game which is well known place for travelers to rest their heads.

In this Royal Inn, there are several Quests which the user has to complete and this will be the best thing for the player to complete and to play in this game. The first Quest is really intrusting here the player got Harvest 20 Grapes and Gather 10 Stone and also Have 10 Sand that the player will get by fishing.

And after completing this Quest the player will get the following Quest rewards which include 1,000 Coins and 20 XP and 1 Royal Inn which the player have found there in the Buildings tab of the Inventory.

In the Quest 2, there is some of the Task that the player has to complete. There the player will have to Construct the Royal Inn and there the user has 10 Wood Logs and also the player have to collect 4 Bellow just by clicking the Post to Friends button which is there in the quest window.

After completing this Quest, player receives rewards as the collection of 1,000 Coins and 20 XP.

There I have seen the toughest Quest in this game is the Quest 3 and The Quest 4, in quest 3, the task Assign to player to complete. In Quest 3 task there have to Craft Ovan and the second is to Completely Staff the Royal Inn and there the one more option for Tend the Royal Inn, and after completing this Quest the player will get the 1000 Coins and 20 XP this is one of the best Quest I have seen in this game.

And in Quest 4 there the task is for Tending 10 Flowers in Kingdom, the player have to collect 4 Basin and 10 Bottles of Milk. This will acquire by tending adult Cows. The Quest rewards that the player will receive 1,750 Coins and 35 XP.

The Quest 5 is one of my favorite Quests there are several Quest tasks for Crafting 4 Rope, Harvesting 10 Carrots and Tend 20 Animals in the Neighbors’ Kingdoms, there after this Quest 5 the player will get the Quest rewards of 1,750 Coins and 35 XP. And before this the Quest 6 and there are some Quest tasks for Banish the Gloom Wolf, Tending 4 Sheep and for Going for Fishing 8 Times, this is one of the fun quest and after completing this one the user will receive the Quest rewards of 1,000 Coins and 20 XP.

There are one of the enjoyable Quest, Quest 7 the Penned is quite difference from other quest the Quest tasks is of Crafting 8 Wood Fences, Tending the Sheep 20 times and Placing 3 Grass from the Market which is found under the Nature tab in the Market. This quest rewards 1000 coins,20 XP and 1 Stone Wall.

Thereare total 13 Quest there in this Quest mode, each and every Quest is good to play and to complete. Beside this after completing Quest the player will receive some rewards and the other things also. This is one of the best features I have seen for this game.

In Quest 8 there the Quest tasks are as follow
    • Collect 4 Lamp Oil by clicking the Post to Friends button in the quest window
    • Gather 10 Wood Logs
    • Clear 5 Grass and/or dead Trees

And after this Quest the player will get Quest rewards
    • 1,750 Coins
    • 35 XP
    • 1 Lantern

Beside this there in this game I have seen some more Quest in this game
    Save George Quest in Zynga CastleVille game
    This also provide the rewards in this game. this is really the good game.