Thread: Is Oil Rush game is a Multiplayer game.

Is Oil Rush game is a Multiplayer game.

Hi friends, I have recently install the game Oil Tanker in my System, this is the good game I have seen. There are lots of best feature and mode I have seen in this game, one of my friends told me that this game is also a multiplayer game, but however I have try to send or receive some oil from an allied player play, but however I can’t so I just want to know whether this game is support multiplayer gaming mode or not. If you guys have any ideas or suggestion then please let me know. Any reply will be appreciated and thanks.

Re: Is Oil Rush game is a Multiplayer game.

The Oil Rush game is one of the best real time strategy game, in this game at starting even I was also confused for sent or receive some oil in this game, but however I can’t so finally I have try many things and I can able to send and receive some oil with the help of unit of summon. So there I have seen that this is one of the friendly oil tanker in single player campaign.

The thing that I know about this game is that in this game there are many of features present is present in this game which can be used by player to play this game. This is also very interesting to complete the given task in this game. But there in this game I have not seen anything which is related to this multiplayer mode in this game, so this game is not a multiplayer game.

According to my suggestion I have not seen this game to supports this multiplayer feature but however in this game there are many enjoying and entertain features are present, which can be enjoyed by the player to enjoy and to play this game. So finally I just want to suggest you that these games are not implemented for multiplayer yet.