Thread: Charred trees cleared by someone in Zynga CastleVille

Charred trees cleared by someone in Zynga CastleVille

The dead trees which are with the little burn at the middle get cleared by someone. It is a reward fron the quest. I don’t remember that what the name of that tree is. I was willing to use that to decorate my kingdom. Is there someone else who have the same experience with this?

Re: Charred trees cleared by someone in Zynga CastleVille

I think that we should not keep all the things in storage. This is really crazy. If you are not using something then there is no meaning to have it. If people want to be ignorant or whatever they are then can be someone else's neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    I think that we should not keep all the things in storage. This is really crazy. If you are not using something then there is no meaning to have it. If people want to be ignorant or whatever they are then can be someone else's neighbor.
    I have stored mine and this is because I know that some of my neighbors would go right after them. they actually like my yetis which is good as it gives me 3 energy but actually you would think after awhile that they would stop once they see them there.

Recently a couple of my doofy neighbours have been clearing my unique water grass. I send them notes later and they said that they didn't realize I couldn't replace it. Therefore now I have been watching the "blue halo" closely and got satisfied with a longtime neighbour. I really have to watch more closely. I get really annoyed. If they want ogre's belch and berries then they could go for the mushrooms and roots beside the damned grass.

You should ensure that you are able to view all your neighbours actions earlier than you go for accepting that. If you are not able to see the full scopes of their visit then please do not accept their actions.

I have also lost my charred trees and a few of icy rocks. I don’t know that who it was. I don't tend signs up and trusted that would keep people off. The thing is what's the point of having the rare items if you have got to hide them away? Another option if they're going to be stuck in storage for ever would be to chop them up yourself to at least get something for them or sell them if you can. Otherwise you just trust to luck that none of your neighbors are stupid or, worse.

I am sure that they are aware that you can't buy the charred trees and are just doing it to be mean (or maybe they are pillaging you). The gold tree gives you 20. The mills give you 15 at a time. I have made so many planks that I max out and make things that I don't really need.