Thread: From where to get Steam key for Oil Rush game

From where to get Steam key for Oil Rush game

I have recently bought Oil Rush game and with this game I have got key for Unigine Online Store . while buying this game there was mentioned that it includes Steam and Desura keys. now please tell me From where to get Steam key for Oil Rush game? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: From where to get Steam key for Oil Rush game

In your question you have mentioned that you have got key for Unigine Online Store and I would like to tell you that for steam and Desura also you have to use same key. Even I was also wodering about key and after that I have contact to unigine support and ask them about steam key and they have told me that same key will work with Steam and desura.

I hope this information will be helpful for you. If you need any more help then let me know.

There are many users who are getting "Invalid Product Code" message while using key with steam because oilrush is currently not available for steam but it will get enabled for steam very soon. If you want any more information regarding this then let me know.

Hello friends i have successfully activated the Oil rush game in my computer. when I first try to activate oil rush game at that time it does not worked and after that I have tried activation key without hyphens and then oil Rush game gets activated.

You should also try this solution and then your problem might get solved.