Thread: Zynga CastleVille: Is your castle points just go up after refresh?

Zynga CastleVille: Is your castle points just go up after refresh?

I found that when I refresh then the castle points goes up to about 300 points. I have not done any new royal building or anything. I really don’t know that what happened. Is there someone else to whome this happened? If yes, then please let me know that.

Re: Zynga CastleVille: Is your castle points just go up after refresh?

I not happy with this as the points wend down with 300 points but along with that 2 completed quests came back on my page. This is the thing that disappoints me.

In my case also the castle level dropped. I logged in about 3 hours ago and all the things were perfect. When I came back then found that this dropped by over 100 points. The inventory limit dropped for most items to 50 as this was 99 earlier. There was not sufficient room as it was befor. This is really not fair whatever the case be. I started with the game on the day it was released. I went through all the bugs but still there are a few problems with that but this one is unreasonable.

I was able to gift everybody that visited my kingdom and now I am not able to send anything back. It is informing me that I have reached my limit for the day. I have doubt that if there is a restriction to sending gifts as well. People must stop complaining regarding receiving too many gifts. Now they visibly messed up the game for those who really love to play the game.

In my case, this was 1828 and now it is 1695. I wrote down every royalty buildings as well as royalty décor that I have and it comes to accurately 1696 (this comprise the Great Hall which gives 100 on completion). I believe that the difference is what I leveled the buildings up to now. I really have neighbors clicking on my buildings. First they provide you castle points while leveling and now they looked to take it away. I am not a pleased camper currently.

I would like to tell you that there was a patch on item limit and also low lvl royal building/items castle point remakes and that is the reason that when you lower lvl then you get to have more point so to explore more but it will get lesser when you lvl up. The point will be lesser since some quest requires castle point on low lvl and also the Gloomed area difficulty. This is the reason that the low lvl rise and high lvl drop.

I feel that the new inventory limits stink. I have more than 50 of most of the stuff, waiting to use them for quests. The main difficulty for me is that I cannot do much on my neighbors' places but collect coins, and while my neighbors send me gifts, I hardly get to USE any of them, as I am previously over my limit.

I would contact Zynga about my building stats etc, I can't even open my libraries to see what level they are at to send that info. It's unfair to play the game since its release to have your points taken and then watch your neighbors breeze past you.