Thread: Don’t complete the last quest in Zynga CastleVille

Don’t complete the last quest in Zynga CastleVille

I am telling you not to complete the last quest "Banish The Gloom Lord" to destroy the crystal and save Alistair because that is buggy. What will happen is, you destroy the crystal and it appears Faugrimm. You will beat him and the quest will be done but after that you will have to refresh the game constantly because that makes some bug and as a result of that Faugrimm will be always on your map.

Re: Don’t complete the last quest in Zynga CastleVille

Are you talking about the quest where you go to the area to east of where we get Allistair? I am asking this because that is the one that I was about to do but if this is buggy then I will surely not do that.

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    Are you talking about the quest where you go to the area to east of where we get Allistair? I am asking this because that is the one that I was about to do but if this is buggy then I will surely not do that.
    Yes, that is the one I am talking about. It is the one where there is a blue rune on the ground. You will be able to do that a bit and that is fine just when the crystals appear and capture him, you will be able to destroy the first two crystals except the last one because it will pop Faugrimm and bug with the game.

Hey, I have completed this last part and all the things are working well for me. I have defeated it and there is no problem with the game but there is just one complaint about this and that is the crystals cannot be moved and when I clicked on them then it gets disappeared.

I am not having any problem for finishing that quest and a few more but now I am beyond things to do. There is one area which needed a quest for opening it and there is a second chest which needed quests for opening. Two areas need a 2100 point castle to begin. I can't get that at my level right now. I think that I will keep on trucking if I can level up. still I have no new quests.

I have contacted to the Live support for this but they also failed to get this problem resolved. I have been sitting refreshing the support page in order to get the live feed for 4 hours now. I sp end my evening for that. This has been 2 days now and I have dropped a lot of crowns on this game, it's just frustrating. I am sure that there is a simple fix for this but don’t know that when they will get this resolved.

I think that I am one step ahead towards getting this crap solved. Before I could do nothing as it always get refreshed without any reason. Now I can tend the non red areas and it saves that progress. However if I banish Faugrimm it will refresh me and I'll be back to him being alive after refresh. I think that this is at least one step in the right direction.

Zynga just seems to chase up problems that affect a lot of people. When there was that major refresh issue on all accounts they fixed it in a couple hours. All the hundreds of people reported about the blue feathers and finally got a solution. But there are very few people who are reporting about this. I don't think they increased the rate of blue feathers, but they did decrease the harvest time for the peacocks so you can try more frequently. I am not telling this as I am having some, but others who have said that if you have 0 blue feathers then there is an ask button within the studio for the blue feather.

The best thing is to ignore the quests and just make attention to the power level and unlock all the things. Collect the fortune in coins and make that to 5 mil.