Thread: New Santa mission/Gift-a-Pult in Zynga CastleVille

New Santa mission/Gift-a-Pult in Zynga CastleVille

Hello friends, I would like to know that if there is someone who has got this? I am thankful to any of the inputs regarding this over here. If you have anything to say about this then you are most welcome.

Re: New Santa mission/Gift-a-Pult in Zynga CastleVille

Yes, I have also got the mission but problem is that the items to finish the quest are not available nin the market. This is really very disappointing thing done from Zynga. I can't buy the Festive Wreath Lamp. I previously have one as I bought it days ago but when I go to the market today then it's not there to buy another?

I would like to tell you that the first festive wreath lamp was a reward as of one of the other Santa quests and this is the reason that everyone should at least have one. But yes, there are many of the people who said that they released the new quest without adding the items to the market but they have removed the blue feathers as one of the requirements for dye and that is fine, I think.

Ohh thank god, I am really glad that I am not the only one with this. I also got it. I am having one wreath lamp previously from completing the other santa missions and could not find a new one in the market. I thought that the snow piles were the snowy courtyard but when I bought some they didn't count, so I guess the snow piles aren't accessible yet. Okay, I guess I will wait for these to be accessible. Anyways, thanks for posting though as it is better know it's not just me.

I am much interested in the tree and the presents? I can only open the current page up to now and it won’t let me do something with it.

This is really not a very smart move to release the quest through the items missing in the decor shop and the tabs not working. Hopefully Zynga will fix this shortly. Everyone go to a neighbours kingdom who are crew on in there royal building and see what happens. This is 12 quests in 7 days, and I hope that this isn't a difficult one. I am not sure about doing it though unless we can sell or store these items after the holidays.

I have reported it from their Live Chat and they are working on it. They credited me through enough Crowns to finish that mission. If someone lost money to purchase Snowy Courtyards then you might want to ask for a reimbursement from Customer Service. You have to contact Customer Service. Reporting an issue in the forums helps Zynga track the problem it doesn't help every person with their problem. Good luck to all, hope this helps.

It seems that my neighbors are having the christmas trees and send me requests for wreaths. I read posts regarding not getting piles of snow and wreath lanterns. I have finished with the first set of 10 quests. But I have not had to do any of these things and also not received christmas tree. I try to talk to Santa repeatedly to see if there is a latest set of quests but there is no reply to begin any new line of quests.

I am not having quest either. Those who are having this and can't find the items are better to stop complaining because you are at least one step ahead of me. I would love to at least have the quest. I have already completed with all the quests days ago and have been bored as hell as waiting to level up to level 21 to get something to do. I am not able to understand that why most of the people got this quest and there are a few including me who have not got this. This is really frustrating.