Thread: Getting Snowy Update for Zynga CastleVille

Getting Snowy Update for Zynga CastleVille

Firstly I thought that this is some error when it start loading up. After this, I had to refresh the page. When I returned back to my kingdom then that was looking like a blizzard just came through. I found that all the buildings were covered by snow. I am posting it over here to know thoughts of you people about this.

re: Getting Snowy Update for Zynga CastleVille

As we already know that CastleVille is having many of the issues with the game and it will be really better for Zynga to fix those issues first instead of keeps on adding un-wanted items as they have added snow.

I don’t know the reason that why people do not like the snow effect. I love it. It makes me not feel so stinking hot with our brown winters. This really reminds me of a few days ago Christmas. I loved the design of the snowy trees. I could do without the snow on my buildings but this really looks way too cluttered now.

I have seen that there are many of the people who liked this and also there are some of the people who do not like it. So what Zynga must do is to make one option for this to be on or off so that users can do it of their choice. This will be the best thing that Zynga can do for this.

This is not the first time that Zynga forces something on us without asking if we would like something. This time they come up with the snow theme. This might look good but for some people all that white can give eyestrain and headaches and you can see that there are many. The last time something was forced upon us was Santa and also the christmas tree. They like changing things. So the question comes here is, how do I change it back without it costing coins/crowns as this was thrust upon me without my permission.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    As we already know that CastleVille is having many of the issues with the game and it will be really better for Zynga to fix those issues first instead of keeps on adding un-wanted items as they have added snow.
    I am not agree with this and this is because Christmas cannot be done with grass and fall trees around. Snow is must for this and I am really happy that it is having snowed.

I really wish that that snow had been made an "option" or "choice" for those of us that have eyes that are sensitive to this much "white" staring at them on a computer screen. My eye doctor gives me a fit for not taking a field of vision study and the reason that I don't is because you have to stare at a WHITE background looking for flashes of light. My eyes are very sensitive to this much stark white. Please give us an option to shut it off or at least pick and choose what buildings we want to have it on, but not have everything covered in a blanket of white.