Thread: Zynga castleville tending plants information

Zynga castleville tending plants information

Hello friends, i wanted to know some information about the tending plants in the game, i have searched about it but was not able to get it and also if there been a guide about it then it will be very much for the user to get it. So does anyone has information about it then please tell me, thank you.

Re: Zynga castleville tending plants information

I would suggest that you should not touch the limited items and also those things are not been used and even you will have a sign in front of them.. Even you can be able to view a pen of gloom animals, but do not touch it, all of them are for some purpose. If you tend royal buildings, if it on staff and crafting buildings then it will be help you speed. If you see a sign with an arrow pointing down, it means that's where they want you to concentrate on...if you see a sign with a circle with a slash through it, it means stay away, also if it is obviously decorative, leave it alone...do something useful, like accelerate crafting buildings, or tend the royal buildings you are a crew member of

I would like to say that the digging up water plants, which you cannot buy it, which is been the biggest bug, even with the chopping down obviously ornamental trees.I do not care about the people whacking my penned beasts for their quests, which is very easy thing that can be replaced. I do not understand that why people so upset with the penned beasts, which is not at all big in the game and it takes nothing to summon another.

I have the list which will be helpful for you and also you will be able to do the task easily, just follow the following things,

• Never touch the gloom items
    • Even not touch limited items (you can store them)
    • If you are crew member then you should trend.
    • Accelerate crafting buildings before house
    • Don't remove the weeds from the river

I really do not like when people cut down the dead trees and large brown stones. Only one type of dead tree is currently available and one kind of large stone. I don't care if you cut down the swampy looking tree, that's replaceable. The twisty tree and the dead elm are not. i had several of them up and they were cut down by "happy helpers". Don't touch the limited edition trees, I don't care if you go after the others. Take all the small stones you want, take all of the replaceable trees you want.

I have noticed that when it says have 1-2 beasties in your kingdom, and you kill them, the requirement does not unchecked. besides it's easy as pie to summon or find another. No big deal. Also if you make a commitment to a building please tend it every time you come. i tend yours, there is no excuse from depriving me of leveling up my buildings.

If you guys want to keep a penned beastie safe, just put a few 'tend here' signs up. I had about 10 no signs around my pen and had a beastie or two die every day from random clobbers, so I gave in and bought/looted a butt-ton of potions and put up the tend here. Since then, not a single beastie has been assaulted.

Crew tends should definitely be #1 according to my opinion . I have some folks who visit often and are listed on a building but they fail to click it, not sure of it. I also like when folks pick my crops since I get quest credit if applicable anyway. Agree with the long term building speeding up (the clock one would be a fabulous help!). About the only no no are penned beasties, items that 'run out' such as rocks and trees, or those items marked with a do not tend sign.

I really don't think people are intending to sabotage either. And those "tend here" signs aren't clear. It's simply an arrow pointing down. People may think they're there for decoration or left over from a quest. And a lot of people aren't aware these forums even exist and are just fumbling through. I go for one actually thought the whole point of neighbors was to mine and chop (except LE stuff, obviously), and didn't even realize the buildings needed regular tending until my husband pointed it out to me when he got all cranky on me about not tending stuff I crewed in his kingdom when we were playing together one day.