Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What you think about Zynga CastleVille game

Video Games

Old 31-01-2012

What you think about Zynga CastleVille game

Hello friends, this a new game to me, it is very much tough for me to get it over with the game, such need to explore and build things in game. It might be that have to be patience, but i am very much crafting with the two workshops, which is not even ending soon, so what you people have to say about, please tell me your thoughts about it. Thank you.

Old 31-01-2012

Re: What you think about Zynga CastleVille game

I do not have any problem with the game and it is very nice game and like it. I could wish that i can play it for more time, but the problem is that it ran out of power (energy), but that cannot as the game is been designed in that way. Even also lots of quest to complete, if you need energy then you can visit neighbors and help out and then your energy will refil
Old 31-01-2012

I am also kind of frizzed with it and presently it say that i should kill these beasties continually. One thing which i do not understand that how do people get more castle icons to expand which is making little crazy to know about it.
Old 31-01-2012

There is nothing new in that for that you need to have the kitchen. Which i think that it is a good idea to get logs or stones or honey from neighbors instead getting from your own land, it will also not use your energy. And can make wood clubs, you can make a lots of them, but they kill the big wolf beasties and also do 3 damage for which you only have to hit him 2 more times, but you get energy worth 2-so it's all good! That way, it's only 1 energy to kill the buggers.
Old 31-01-2012

I am very much happy with the overall gameplay, and also try to be patient at my best. The energy limit is quite fair; it seems like you can get lots of bonus energy when harvesting buildings and animals. My only complaint is how long it takes to craft exploration crystals. Those items are vital for expanding, and it takes forever to make just one.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,