Thread: Do you have unfriended/banned neighbors in Zynga CastleVille

Do you have unfriended/banned neighbors in Zynga CastleVille

Hello friends, i am having the pen with three rats, due to which i am not getting spawn which it work around. It is the pen which is been covered with the six "do not tend" signs. Due to which four rats are been killed, even my four people are been unfriended. Also having the stones around mining building which decrease 50% of time, which is also a "do not tend" signs. If there is the sign then also neighbor mine the stones. So this same thing happen with anyone and also do you have got any unfriended/banned neighbors? Please tell me, thank you.

Re: Do you have unfriended/banned neighbors in Zynga CastleVille

I have not got anything about it, i would suggest that you tell your friends what those sign are meant for, i never do it whereas i always get quest which requires them to tend to the gloom or the even the mining building. I have explain about it to all my neighbors, but some of them have just dismiss me. I would just tend to the one then leave so they could dismiss that action. It will be more surprising for you that many of the people do not know about the gloom.

I would say that you be able to penning harder to kill beasts as thieves. In which one or 3 hacks will not take them out. You should not be hard on your neighbors. I have got a quest recently, presently i am level 19, i have to whack to 5 beasties that also 5 different neighborhoods. If we are not able to play any more then it will be someone mad for you, if we have touched a beastie. I just watch what my neighbors are going to do before I accept help and I make sure I can see my beasties to make sure they not going near them. I would blame zynga for all the quest of it, not to friends who have send it. If i have at that place then i would not delete any of the friends, as they smacked a beastie or chopped the wrong tree or rock. It is only a game.

I do not blame zynga for that, where many of the neighbors do that, which i do not care about it. I was able to notice only 2-3 of them isolate beasties. Even most of them do not know about the actual purpose of the signs as well, they think that those sign are been part of the decoration. So if you put it then they will be think about it.

It is very much annoying having people kill your beasties when they're trapped. But from my perspective, if people kill your beasties it's because you weren't responsible enough to check carefully and make sure that visitor isn't after them. You have the ability to see what you visitor is going to do. And in those instances where you can't see, you still don't have to accept their help anyway.

In the case of people doing it for a quest, they will get credit for killing the beastie whether you let them kill it or dismiss them. So then it's up to you to be responsible with your kingdom & make sure your wish doesn't get dug up, cut down or killed. Those that are repetitive about it should probably get a notice about your wishes. If they still do it then I think it perfectly reasonable to start using them for a resource farm, de-friend them, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    In the case of people doing it for a quest, they will get credit for killing the beastie whether you let them kill it or dismiss them. So then it's up to you to be responsible with your kingdom & make sure your wish doesn't get dug up, cut down or killed. Those that are repetitive about it should probably get a notice about your wishes. If they still do it then I think it perfectly reasonable to start using them for a resource farm, de-friend them, etc.
    The moment I accept the help the avatar is been dissappear somewhere in my kingdom, no way to follow that fast, especially for we cannot zoom out fast enough. Did you ever try to dismiss someone when all you see is the tree wiggeling, so you know it is chopped, but the avatar is hidden behind trees.

While you can't always see what they're going to do you can always dismiss them. You don't even have to accept their work to start with. Just click the X rather than clicking the accept help button. Then send them a gift & dismiss them. I have had 2 beasties killed since I started penning them up (like 3 levels now). In both cases it was because I just got lazy & assumed they weren't going to kill my beasties. But I have never had a tree I didn't want messed with chopped or a flower (well one time but that was a special case lol) dug up that I didn't want dug up or a rock mined that I wanted to keep.