Thread: Why Alchemist Powder drop rate is low in CastleVille?

Why Alchemist Powder drop rate is low in CastleVille?

I wanted to ask an interesting thing over here in this particular forum. Let me know if you are aware of drop rate of alchemist powder has been decreased? Previously when I visited lots of neighbors I managed to get 4-5 of it. I know that it is really low. There is need of having four items to make a single gold brick. There are some construction where you will need to have lots of bricks in the game.

Re: Why Alchemist Powder drop rate is low in CastleVille?

I also noticed the same issue which you have stated over here. so far there was not enough memory dropped by the neighbors of mine. it is taking forever to get the enough amount of the gold bricks to construct with.

It’s really pain to get alchemist powder. The combination of drop rate and increasing need of material requirement is really nasty for all the gamers. I will go for one or another if Zynaga has not changed the above mentioned thing then I am afraid that Gloom will win and if it get happens I will surely stop playing the game. Lets hope the developer of the game will take some serious action on the above mentioned topic as early as possible.

Yes you are right the amount of alchemist powder which we are getting quite low. I think gold brick cost of the power should be quite high. If you are looking to build 2 castle dungeons and there will not be 22 gold bricks that means you will need 88 alchemist powders. Or if you have managed to one build then I think it is more than enough. By comparison which you are getting you should simply drop the bricks which will you need 2 at the most with lots of gold bricks are needed at the time of building. Another craft about which I am looking for is that there should be something which will allow you to do manageable amount of powders. I am hoping that next updated would not take lots of time to create gold bricks as 9 hours for planks and stone blocks.

I am getting one brick to short the Throne Room and Library. I went to craft some replacement gold bricks and simply ran the Alchemist Powder shortage. Dye also takes the alchemist powder. Now I am having 26 Alchemist Powders in order to complete yours build.

After going through the problem I wanted tell you that all the items to the craft with AP to get the total down to below of 50. I was also afraid of that they should take after making the changes. I was also made them something now and when the total is less than 50. I have got AP from all the places and I will go for it until I will go for up to 50.