Thread: Sonja & Treasure Chests in Zynga CastleVille

Sonja & Treasure Chests in Zynga CastleVille

Hello friends, i have founded the Chests when i was exploring it, but it is not able to open. To open i have to complete the Sonjas quests. I ma not having any Sonja except wishing for Sausage. I wanted to know that how many quest it need for per chest? Is there any variation in that. Is there vary in quest timing. I really wanted to know that what is there in Treasure chests. So can please tell me about it. Please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Sonja & Treasure Chests in Zynga CastleVille

I do not think that anyone has got the quest, so they might have not open it yet. Hardly one or two people have tried it and might have worked it out, but most of people have not done it.

No my friends, i have open both of them, where the second quest was been shown me when i was at some level 21 or 22, not knowing that when i have got it. So if you have reached on 20's level then you will be able to get the quest and also you will be able to open.

I was having the one quest, i was having it long time. But there is no other chest had opened for me. I was trying to open then getting the error message, but i am getting that when i have completed the last quest. After that quest are disappeared, then also the chest did not opened. Then it tells me that to ask the sonja or have to wait for another quest. I think that this should be fixed, not getting any quest from sonja after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    I was having the one quest, i was having it long time. But there is no other chest had opened for me. I was trying to open then getting the error message, but i am getting that when i have completed the last quest. After that quest are disappeared, then also the chest did not opened. Then it tells me that to ask the sonja or have to wait for another quest. I think that this should be fixed, not getting any quest from sonja after that.
    Which quest did you get it? I was also not able to find it and even search that is there anyother quest but did not got it. I have not seen that anyone has completed with that, i think youi might have got the quest from someone else, you better check it. I believe that it missing from game, due to which it is not possible to open, whereas i am able to get everthing else which is there in game, at which ever level i am at then was getting what ever need to have. I have noticed that there is no more quests till 26 level.

I have reached level 31 and I still not got the second set of quests. The first is treasure hunt, the second set is pirate life, the third is for fishing, and the fourth is the cursed chest. I have finished the 1st and the 3rd. I have not gotten the pirate's life quests or the cursed chest quests and I am level 31. However, I think it is due to the fact that my level 21-22 Yvette Father's love quests were glitched. They repaired the glitch finally last night for me after 3 weeks of not being able to finish it. Hopefully when I finish Yvette's father love quests I will be able to unlock the other Sonja quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    I have reached level 31 and I still not got the second set of quests. The first is treasure hunt, the second set is pirate life, the third is for fishing, and the fourth is the cursed chest. I have finished the 1st and the 3rd. I have not gotten the pirate's life quests or the cursed chest quests and I am level 31. However, I think it is due to the fact that my level 21-22 Yvette Father's love quests were glitched. They repaired the glitch finally last night for me after 3 weeks of not being able to finish it. Hopefully when I finish Yvette's father love quests I will be able to unlock the other Sonja quests.
    Whereas i am having all 4 sonya quest continuesly but i do not knowing that how you cant get the second and fourth should be there maybe cotact support might be able to help you

Having second chest un-opened and it's been sitting there for the last 2 weeks already, all sonja was asking me was sausage, i gave 3 already, and some thing else and now she is asking me to give her sword, but i am not giving her that yet since i know she would ask me again once i give it to her. Just reach level 26 and now I got 2 quest, one from izadora and one from rafael. Gloom to Glam and Adventure Club respectively, but none from sonjas since i opened my first chest.

I'm sort of lost on this one I have no clue where I left off I remember being asked about an iron pick and I gave her the sausage yet the 2nd chest still sits there saying I need to progress more in her quest yet there is no quest for her viewable, there was quests popping up left and right at the time so I just done what quest was available, how in the world would one know if they have a bug unless it happened while doing the quest.

If you contact support, then will ask you to do something, like which Sonja quest you did last, then you will get some option, Treasure hunt 1st chest, Fish story, Pirates, Sonja's cursed chest 2nd chest. I have contacted them and they have Pirates for me, so you can try it.