Thread: CastleVille: Venting for GP as I am not having coffee

CastleVille: Venting for GP as I am not having coffee

right now I am having neighbors in the kingdom of mine and none of them are tended the workshop where I am having the signs. On the either side they did ignore the beasties hence there is something positive. Let me know how can people tend flowers and not the building there crew beyond of me? The good amount money of coming from the crewing buildings. If I am able to tend flowers, animals and fish as I am trying to collect 1000 coins into the one kingdom. I am suspecting that it is all about associated with the bug issue.

Re: CastleVille: Venting for GP as I am not having coffee

If you are having a quest which would need 20 honey and you will tend the flowers on the rounds. Normally I tend building however there are situation when I will need other supplies and friends who are the great resources without making use of energy.

I used to tend the buildings of my neighbors and I am wondering that they are wanted to sped up. There was also need of bunch of green stuff for bubbling grog as well as lots of water which was quite better than doing all of the my kingdom. I visited all the visitors of mine and tended them to root. One should not miss that they are royals so that might be wrong . but I think you will done with quest.

I accept the thing which you have stated over here until and unless buildings are tended., you should check out which royal buildings has been tended most and you have to ignore the one which has least tended. I think it will definitely help you out to level up in the game. according to me it is the better strategy to follow. I am also ignoring the lowest building as it should be given them from CP. So try the thing which I have stated over here and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

Well I did not get any issue with crewed on the too many buildings. Large number of neighbor of mine has quite to playing the game and I am not getting new crew requests.

Normally I used to tend royal buildings on which I am crew on. If someone is having bunch of Tend Here signs around of the building. I am feeling guilty of people are tending the higher value of the houses after I have done with crew buildings. It really helped me out so there is no use of energy.
    I am also having lots of neighbor in the game who are not playing the game. those neighbors are used to give me wood/stone/berries/honey/water. I am also having area where I can place beasties and the one neighbor which I have kept on the banishing of them.

As you accept any of the crew request made from the neighbors and you visit that neighbors the first thing which all the players mostly do is to click on the royal buildings with the purple glow. You can also earn 75 and 1,000 coins on every single click. Any time if someone clicks on your building would raise the castlepoints and your building gets level up.