Thread: Collecting rats tails in Zynga CastleVille

Collecting rats tails in Zynga CastleVille

I am completed with about one dozen rats and no tails. It just require three clicks to defend. Now I am not getting any quest and so I am posting this over here to have some help from you people. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Collecting rats tails in Zynga CastleVille

This is not only you with this problem, there are also many of them and I am also in the same queue. I have stuck at this point as the game is not even asking me for the rat tails. I have bought the rat gloom potions and that really not work. There is no rats summoned but I have spent the potions. I have 0 rat tails and there seemed to be no place to progress except I pay to skip. I request Zynga to fix this as soon as possible.

I think that you people have bought the rat potions from the market but not able to craft them. I would like to tell you that crafting them needed a rat tail and that is the reason that this is counterproductive. When I crop 20 of my crops I average about 3 rats for every session. That's the only place I obtain rats to pop. After this I tend my animals, wolves spawn and houses spawn gloom thieves. There is one thing that I noticed with both mine and my fiances account is that while we both used our first rat potions then we didn't get any rats. I cannot guess that if this is a glitch or what. But when we used the second option hen it worked well.

The best thing that you can do is to ask for them and I hope that you have good neighbors. While I tried doing it by summoning rats through potions I would get like one tail each 12 to 15 rats. What you can do is ask every neighbors from your list.

I managed to get the mouse trail through making the toy mouse within the gift shop. After you are completed with the tails you have stored then you can ask for more from the friends in your list.

Here's the best solution I've found since Zynga won't advise or help with the issue. Have someone with a useless account or make a fan page. Do the whole starting of Castleville, summon a rat (takes 4 whacks) and do not accept the help when you are on the other account, let it sit there and the rat will be there and reset each time. Make sure you never accept the help on that account or your rat will be gone and you'll have to summon another. Cheers!