Thread: Unable to find hidden chronicles gifts in CastleVille

Unable to find hidden chronicles gifts in CastleVille

I played lots of social games on Facebook. Right now I am playing CastleVille. I logged in the game after ‘a your game has been enhanced’ and got a message stating I reached at level 5 of the hidden Chronicles and got some free stuff. But those stuffs were not in my inventory. Let me know if you are having any problem. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to find hidden chronicles gifts in CastleVille

I am at the level 6 in the game and noticed the same thing. there is nothing in the inventory. As I am click to see Costume it simply redirects to purchase the costumes for the crowns in the game.

After completing with the level 6 there was no changes in the quantities of Special costumes, 3 hyper crafts and 30 energy potion in the inventory of mine. I tried three times but there was no change in the situation.
    I tried with refreshing the game and closing facebook but there was no change in the situation. So I am suspecting that it’s a bug issue and it should be fixed by the developers.

I have already played hidden chronicles. It is something to do really fast when crops are withering on the farm of mine. the sheep are sheeding and the neighbor of mine are supposed to gloom rock. mad vikings is stuck near to castle wall harassing the cows and rafhael is simply wondering around trying to poke the eye of mine by tossing his axe.