Thread: Getting Error 1203-3C81 while playing Zynga CastleVille

Getting Error 1203-3C81 while playing Zynga CastleVille

Hi friends I have started playing Zynga CastleVille game in my computer and it has suddenly started giving me problem. Now whenever I load Zynga CastleVille at that time It gives me Error 1203-3C81. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. if anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: Getting Error 1203-3C81 while playing Zynga CastleVille

Same problem occurring with me also and first I thought that problem is with my system and after that I have all possible solution to solve this problem but after trying this solution also I get same problem. Now after that I have emailed my problem to Zynga support and then they have to that many users are facing same problem and them working on this issue. This problem will get resolved soon. I hope this information will be helpful for you. If you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

Thank you for providing this information to me and I would like to also know that while playing Zynga CastleVille game it crashes and after that I have to restart my browser and then load Zynga CastleVille game. I have tried different browser and also tried to solve this problem by clearing cache and cookies from browser but after trying this solution also I get same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem?

In most of the cases this type of problem occurs because of the flash player issue and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first make sure that in your computer you are using latest version of the adobe flash player. If you are not using latest version of adobe flash player then I will suggest you to download latest flash player from internet and then you have to install that in your computer and after installing that in your computer you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you want to download latest flash player in your computer then I will suggest you to first visit official site of Adobe flash player and then you have to download flash player installer from there and after that install that in your computer. after installing that in your computer you will not face any problem while playing Zynga CastleVille