Thread: Remove snow in Zynga CastleVille

Remove snow in Zynga CastleVille

I hope that there must be an option to remove the snow from the Zynga CastleVille. I am wishing this because it is very difficult to see the buildings and I want to see my colorful kingdom. I do not find this confirmable to play now anymore.

Re: Remove snow in Zynga CastleVille

I am having the macular degeneration and trying to play the CastleVille with "snow" which showed up today extremely painful and makes the game incredibly hard to see. I hope that zynga will remove this from my game or tell me that how to revert back to the green.

Hey, I am also completely agree with this proposal. I think that looking at the stark whiteness has now become a headache from looking at the glare. I can barely stand to be in the game for more than a few minutes and other than this it is a real P.I.T.A. to look for something. I had to ask for the same thing over in FTV/PV and they provide us the option to have or not have snow. If this is implemented then it would be really valued.

Because my Christmas is celebrated in Summer so I don't want my kingdom covered in snow. I don't mind to buy the christmassy stuff but I don't want the snow as well.

If you see all Christmas movies from Scrooge to Holiday Inn to Charlie Brown then you will get that there is snow. Santa lives in North Pole and there is snow. Almost every Christmas stories and a lot of the songs are having snow. Most of the Christmas programs are set in the northern states and much of Europe and this is because it snows in winter. It just seems to have some kind of magical connection that makes Christmas better and this is the reason that they make this in that way.

I also believe that the snow image is beautiful. Though, it is a painful to click on buildings. I can't recognize that which is which and arrows for tending. I also require the snow out or an option from which we can do it sometimes for enjoying the view.

I agree with all the suggestion that the snow must be removed from this as this makes the game hard to play and also this is irritating to eyes. Obviously they must put one option to enable or disable that according to the choice.