Thread: Zynga CastleVille Peacocks & Feathers

Zynga CastleVille Peacocks & Feathers

I am feeding Peacocks & Feathers so that I can use it in one level but I am not able ;to understand that how many times do I require to feed them earlier than they begin with dropping feathers. It is still saying babys. If you have some suggestion for this then please let me know that.

Re: Zynga CastleVille Peacocks & Feathers

As far as I know that they will begin with dropping feathers while they reach adult and not earlier to that and at least that is how it was through the chickens and cows. I have been tending this peacock for a while now and still this is a baby. I can’t see them leveling up. The baby pigs that I got from one of areas are grown up now but they are not giving me meat just coins and Xp.

If they are made to take forever to grow to adults then zynga must have provided to use soon when they are required. I am stalled out now again. I am searching for those feathers to make the ink kit so that I can make my tailer building and I can build the sheets. I require making the thrown building and making sheets for the quest. This will take weeks. Zynga screw us over just so we are required to spend money to purchase the required parts.

Hey, I have 3 peacocks and I have been feeding for 2 days but they are babies yet. I was also wedged requiring the feathers but I was lucky and had numerous red feathers as of the wall and somehow ended up by a blue feather within my inventory. I really do not know if I got it off the wall or where it came from but it saved me. I have already warned several of my friends that just started playing to buy the peacocks as soon as they are a high enough level to and start feeding them.

Most of my times go to build up my other supplies which I require as well as using my energy to collect coins. I don’t feel rushed on the peacock as I feel that there is so much additional that I need to get done to be prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    Most of my times go to build up my other supplies which I require as well as using my energy to collect coins. I don’t feel rushed on the peacock as I feel that there is so much additional that I need to get done to be prepared.
    I am also waiting for my peacocks to mature, I will have to try the Super Chop. I wish that we could have a chance for getting them and additional things from tending neighbor peacocks etc. Other than this, I think that they would also be added incentive for visiting neighbors.

I am finished with the great hall quests very last night and now have a quest for growing 40 chili peppers. I can't even unlock them for 3 more levels and therefore I broke down and spent 3 crowns unlocking. I am scared to purchase the library. If that is the case then what are the mats? I am still not having my 2nd Throne Room and I am only one cotton cloth short of with all mats for it therefore I should probably stick with it earlier than I rush off to library. I have not got to feed my geese single time from when I bought them and haven't had a single neighbor tend them.

It’s taking entirely very long and too many feedings for these dang birds to turn out to be adults. We require their feathers for buildings, but they are not growing up. Zynga should make them mature more rapidly. This is insane that it taking so long. There is no other animals which takes this long time.

I am the part I and I require to make bedding but I am at level 13 and I require having 2 more levels so that I can unlock the geese. This is taking a very long time to level since you only get so much energy and every action only gives 1 xp. I also want to claim for my maximum xp from the feeds. I am doing everything that I can do for getting more energy and yet someway a lot of my neighbors are skyrocketing way ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    I am the part I and I require to make bedding but I am at level 13 and I require having 2 more levels so that I can unlock the geese. This is taking a very long time to level since you only get so much energy and every action only gives 1 xp. I also want to claim for my maximum xp from the feeds. I am doing everything that I can do for getting more energy and yet someway a lot of my neighbors are skyrocketing way ahead.
    I think that your neighbor may be spending crowns. They may just have a lot more neighbors as compared to you. In this game neighbors are a wealth of xp. And there is no need to mention alchemist powders from visiting. I have not spent a dime to buy crowns but I have used a few that I have earned as of leveling up while I am stuck like for unlocking chili peppers 3 levels early for the quest.