Thread: How to stop beasties in CastleVille?

How to stop beasties in CastleVille?

I used to do lots of social gaming on social networking website Facebook. Right now I am playing CastleVille. I wanted to stop Beasties in the game but I don’t know how could I do that? If you are having any idea then let me know about the same. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to stop beasties in CastleVille?

There is no need of killing beasties rather you have to perform below mentioned things.
    • You have to find unused area of the kingdom.
    • You have to build pen with fences.
    • You have to undo one side of the pen.
    • You have to move avatar into middle of pen.
    • You should close up the pen again.
    • You have to purchase and use 3 gloom rat potions.

As it was already mentioned there is no need of killing beasties in the game. the 3 rats which you have penned will stop appearing of any more beasties in the game. it will leave you in peace to use the energy and all the other stuffs. Whenever you are making use of summoning potions the beastie would appear next to the avatar of yours. you have to take care of the thing that avatar of yours is standing at the correct place before making use of potion.

More and more beasties would appear when you are supposed to expand the gloom area in some of the quests. Also there would be some quests where you need to clobber one or more of the beasties.
    There is no need of make use of rat potions. If you are using potions for the higher level of beasties. It will take more and more hits by neighbor before you will need to replace one. There is need of slightly bigger area for potent beasties. If you keep your avatar in pen then it will stay there and it will make clicking on the other item in your kingdom very quickly.

As far as I know there is need of use of pen and find an area far away on which you are looking to click on it. if you visit the kingdom with keep out and sign next to their beasties and you should not clobber beasties until and unless it is the part of quest. You will need to clobber only once in the game. in case you have got any quest where you will need to banish the beasties then you should go back to the dukes and banish hit rat and return to the home. You can repeat this thing 4 times in order to complete the quest.