Thread: Victoria 2: Cannot fire the three hurrah's for germany event

Victoria 2: Cannot fire the three hurrah's for germany event

I am having all provinces within my control and if not then it is in the control of country in my sphere of influence but the problem is that I am not able to trigger that. Can somebody tell me that what is the event ID so that I can force it.

Re: Victoria 2: Cannot fire the three hurrah's for germany event

From a long time, I have not played that but then also I am quite sure that this is the decision and not the event as you have mentioned in your post. You must verify your decisions and check that what are the requirements and can you fulfill them or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    From a long time, I have not played that but then also I am quite sure that this is the decision and not the event as you have mentioned in your post. You must verify your decisions and check that what are the requirements and can you fulfill them or not.
    As far as I know that I have clear with all the requirements. I have formed the NGF, this is all the southern German states within my SOI as I have already mentioned in my first post. I am having other provinces. I just want to ask that if there is some method to force the creation of Germany.

Are you NGF, if yes then you will have to own A-L and encompass 3 south German states for your sphere. This is the only thing that I can suggest you. I wish that you are not willing to event to fire. This is totally upto you make the decision. I am telling you but I think that you already know that as you have already created the NGF.

This is the decision and that is the reason that while you see different requirements then there will be a green dot in the front of the items which you have already fulfilled and there will be a red dot noting if next to the items that you have not fulfilled. This is the best way to know that what are the items that you still need to work on. If you are having all the requirements and the game still will not allowing you to make the decision to make Germany then I really don’t know that what is the method to "force" Germany to be created.

I think that the place where you get the decision and the needed things for it, that screen must also show you that what are the things that you are having and not fulfilled and by this way you will be able to know that what are the things that you will have to do. Just take the mouse over decision and after that stay for the intelligence that will pop up. You then see that where are the red dots. If they are green then I cannot say that why it si not allowing you to choose that decision.

All you have to do is get the german minors within your SOI as of the austrian SoI. You will be able to do that without any problem otherwise win Hegemony war. Just take a look to the 3 hurrahs decision and see that what are the conditions in red?

I assume that you got the 3 spheres as well as A-L. Anyways, the only thing that I can think of is that you have lost the land within the war and there seemed no reason for this.

I previously formed the German Empire and so I know that you will not require to have the cores on Alace-Lorane to make. All you require to do is annex them.

So long as Alace-Lorane region, Each of the German minors either within sphere otherwise annexed and land from Denmark are completely under your control. As for having Denmark within sphere and not having just annexed, serves a probable problem. Did you use war to divide Shleswig-Holstien or have you just sphered them? If you sphered then this is most likely your problem. S-H begins as a vassal of Denmark and still count as a Danish Vassal which may be the issue.

I know that what the problem is. You will have to do a unification war to acquire them for no infamy. But the thing is that you will have to have all of three earlier that you can form Germany.