Thread: Victoria 2 Doctrine of Lapse Event

Victoria 2 Doctrine of Lapse Event

Hi all, I want to ask that if there is someone who looked into the guts of this Event to find that what are the countries within the subcontinent are put through falling to British rule "on their own".

Re: Victoria 2 Doctrine of Lapse Event

I would like to tell you that this is some AI-controlled, unsophisticated British satellite with below 15 prestige on subcontinent. They must have one of the below primary cultures:

primary_culture = assamese
    primary_culture = bengali
    primary_culture = bihari
    primary_culture = manipuri
    primary_culture = nepali
    primary_culture = oriya
    primary_culture = sinhala
    primary_culture = avadhi
    primary_culture = kanauji
    primary_culture = panjabi
    primary_culture = kashmiri
    primary_culture = gujarati
    primary_culture = marathi
    primary_culture = sindi
    primary_culture = rajput
    primary_culture = kannada
    primary_culture = malayalam
    primary_culture = tamil
    primary_culture = telegu

Overall it means that, this is 'All british satellites in India'.

I am having some other question about this. This is for the event's inner workings. Can you tell that in what proportion for those states can be taken from one practically be taken over by Britain?

I would like to tell you that it have a MTTH of about 40 years. But the low prestige moves that down to about 30. Being something other than complete monarchy, it takes it down that further to around 4 years. I think that the idea is that there to be huge rebellion and that fall down the multi-monarchy structure within India all at one type and get all the things taken over by Britain. But confounding variables indicates that you could comprise everything otherwise nothing by 1860 or something in between.

Hi, I want to know that what is the location for this event ID. I was trying to find that but failed to get the answer. I have already one through the events folder and have also gone through the ENG file from the folder but failed to get that and so I am posting this over here. If you know that where is that then please let me know that? Thank you so much in advance.

They are getting appropriate as they did it historically and is mostly because of rebelliousness with conflict. The Brits comes in and then put down the rebellions, annexing their unsuccessful puppet. If the states don't fall under 15 prestiges then they will be free of the event.

If you don’t know then I want to tell you that they all are suitable for annexation if they have low prestige as well as elevated militancy but that will consume a long time for it to fire. If they change as of the Absolute Monarchy then the MTTH is lowered and this means that they are certain that they are annexed. I really don't know that why this event is permitted to carry on with no end in game. It was a doctrine just under British East India Company and was discarded after the revolts through the new British Viceroy in 1858. There must be a few limitations or some other restriction for this happening.

I think that there will be the simplest change to add a simple NOT = { year = 1858 }. According to me, this is the historic end for the use of the Doctrines.

Thank you so much for the replies. I want to ask that if there is some way so that I can fire this event from the console?> Or there is just only way to manipulate the files in order to set the parameters. If you have some ideas for this then please reply back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyutit View Post
    Thank you so much for the replies. I want to ask that if there is some way so that I can fire this event from the console?> Or there is just only way to manipulate the files in order to set the parameters. If you have some ideas for this then please reply back.
    If you wish to get "cheat" then you will just have to tag switch with minor that you want and after that kick off the event id.