Thread: How to Automating Factories and Gaining resources in Victoria 2

How to Automating Factories and Gaining resources in Victoria 2

Hi friends, recently while playing Victoria 2. I have seen that I can’t able to gain resource and also I can’t able to figure out for automate upgrading and setting priorities for hiring factories. So there I need to make upgrade of hiring practice but however I can’t able to do this. I have try several thing but still not able to do automatic upgrading for this thing in this game. So if you guys have any ideas or any suggestion then please let me know any reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: How to Automating Factories and Gaining resources in Victoria 2

According to my information I have not seen such thing in this game that by which the player can make automatic update for the thing in this game. So I think you just have to make the use of skills to play this game, so to get the best result for playing this game.

The thing that I know about getting the resources in this game is quite simple, for that you just have to make artillery or Guards after that it will be start to getting the resource. This is the one way to make collection of resources in this game.

According to my information this issue I have not seen in this game, all I have seen that the game works fine and also there is no need to upgrade the activity in this game. So this issue I mainly happens if you are not using the latest beta for this game. So try to make use of the latest beta patch to play this game, this is one of the solution for this kind of issue.