Thread: Curious confederates in Victoria II

Curious confederates in Victoria II

Hi friends recently while playing the game Victoria 2, I get confused about CSA. That I have heard that this CSA have wars with the US And also there are some confederates are also there in this game. And the stories behind the CSA and USA is quite interesting in this game, so I just want to know what you guys have know something about the Curious confederates in this game. if you guys have any ideas or any suggestion then please let me know.

Re: Curious confederates in Victoria II

According to my information the thing that I know about this game is that, in 1896 the CSA have fought three wars with the US and also it survive that battle. But the USA still had slaves, but the CSA had freed them. This is same as the cold war between two countries. This is the best thing I have seen in this game.

This were the predefine thing of those country, at the previous days the king were there to might abolish slavery for the people of the other country. And this is because they feel glory for doing such thing.

The thing that I know about this thing in this game is that the US is unable to outlaw slavery, because they have to fire the Emancipation Proclamation and this thing is not possible for US to do. And for CSA it is easy to pass the reform the moment this are the thing I have seen in the Beta but however not sure about this thing in this game.