Thread: Need information on Naval AHD in Victoria 2

Need information on Naval AHD in Victoria 2

Hi friends, I have installed the game Victoria 2 in my system and I like to play this game very much. There are many features and option are available that can be used to play this game which are quite interesting thing I have seen in this game. Recently one of my friends was talking something about the Naval AHD changes to be required in this game to make. But however I have not seen such thing to do the changes there in Naval AHD. So what you guys think for this topic are there any need to make the changes there in the Naval in this game, if you have any ideas or any suggestion for this then please let me know. Ay reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Need information on Naval AHD in Victoria 2

According to my information, I have seen that there are the entire thing in this game is really interesting in this game. The thing that I have noticed in this game is that there are ships which affect the mobilization of nation. There is also the requirement for the manpower to manage this in that country. So there I think there are some changes require to make the use of these game to maintain the man as well as the army level to be comfort according to the condition.

The thing that I have seen in this game is that there are no need to make the changes there in this game, because these game is already develop well and the changes that are required for this game is to make some of more changes there in the accessibility to the Navigation option that can be used to play this game without any issue ad also this is the good game I have seen.

The thing that I know about the Naval Unit in this game is that it cost more to pay in order to make use of this thing in this game. But however I don’t think that money is one of the biggest issues in this game, there are the decent ideas is for sailor POP, and also it must be one of the military soldiers only.

There is need for modifying the mobilization size is recommended in this game. There is no need for more struggling to make these changes to be done in this game. But this will require making the changes there in the code of this game. so this are the thing have to be modified there in the next version for this game and also it can included in the Patch for this game. Beside mobilization the entire game is good and best to play ad to enjoy.