Thread: Limited Energy Usage in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Limited Energy Usage in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

There is limitation to just the base energy but also with the extra energy that we are having in the storage. They have limited this energy that we can use in one day and I am very much disappointed with this.

Re: Limited Energy Usage in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I don’t think that Zynga will ever learn that its possible to lead a horse to water but you cannot make to drink. They always comes up with the new ideas to give that a attempt and force people to spend real cash. It just puts people off, I have a lot of their games blocked now and this will soon follow with the Castleville into blocked. This energy crap is outrageous. ou cant even use the energy your neighbors. Come on zynga your starting to take the fun out of your own games

I am completely agree with this that how they can justify limiting the amount of energy that one can utilize. It is an hidden object game. This is the reason that I was looking forward to this game coming on and I am so dissatisfied with the game. This seems that it will go the way of cafe world, blocked and never played again. This is really shocking that zynga had made sucha mistake.

I was actually prepared myself to purchase the energy, if I could also gather energy as of each neighbor and use as much energy as I can gather from the. The more you do something the more addictive it will turn out. However, with this arbitrary limit, I am more inclined to shrug my shoulders and see this game as nothing more than gap filler as waiting for crops to grow, buildings to be crewed. Normally I spend a large proportion of my entertainment budget on Zynga games, but with good little gap fillers similar to this which is having rules to make me resent spending money, I might spend less on my other games as I will be happier to wait rather than to boost processes.

His, I have received about eight, 3+ energy as gifts and I had 7 , 3+ energy to my store and required to use some of it. I want to use that as I think that it will be wasted. It looks like I am not permitted to do this. I was searching that how much feed clicks are allowed every day. Anyways, let it be anything, now I not collecting any energy from the feed.

It looks like; we will be able to use all energy gifts that we get. I request zynga to remove the remove this arbitrary limit for using energy gifts.

I have just started with the game and if this is true that Zynga has placed the limit to total number of energy pack that can be utilized per day then from the inventory then this is really not fair. If this is done then each gift that we will get from the neighbours will be simply useless. It will be better if they limit how many we can use but not how many we can hold. Or limit what we can hold but let us use as many as we desire.

I am with 10/10 of both type of the energy and cannot make use of them. I have also received gifts of energy and those are now waste. Also after playing for about 15 mins I am now beyond energy and cannot play more today or at least until the energy resets. That doesn't want to make me carry on playing the game. I think that 15 minutes of play is not sufficient to keep my attention.

When I play I do news feeds then ignore any energy gifts - run through my level worth then go to storage and use it.. send out non-energy items..visit neighbors..then accept the energy gifts last. Then use them.. don't know why but its been working that way...

When I level I'm only getting 14 energy for leveling up...not a whole bar.