Thread: Zynga Hidden Chronicles freezes while completing scene

Zynga Hidden Chronicles freezes while completing scene

I am having some problem while playing the game. Actually whenever I try to complete the scene then I found that Zynga Hidden Chronicles freezes and once this happened then I am just left with one option and that is to restart the browser but when I try to play the game again then it does the same thing again. Can you guess that what can be the problem with this anf how it can be resolved.

Re: Zynga Hidden Chronicles freezes while completing scene

I would like to tell you that there are some of the scenes which are trickier as compared to others and that might puzzles and require having several steps and this is the reason that it get freezes for some time.

I think that the browser that you are using to play the game is not updated and so you are facing this problem. What you can do is, just try with some other browser and see if you are getting the same effect with the game or not. Ig you are getting the same thing with the other browsers as well then please report back and we will try to get this resolved in some other possible ways.

Make sure that you are having proper internet connection. If you have lose internet connection then you might get issues with this. So this is the first thing that you need to check in the cases like this. I hope that you will be out of this issue soon.