Thread: How to raise energy from friends in Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

How to raise energy from friends in Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

I want to ask that if there is some limit for the total number of the energy which can be collected daily from visiting the friends. If this is true then please tell me that what is that limit. I have found that every day when I visit my friends then my first few either provide me one or two energies and after that I only reg coins and reps. I really liked this game but as I am with the inability to gather the energy and so it is frustrating me.

Re: How to raise energy from friends in Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

I think that the energy restrictions are actually bad and because of that there are a lot of players who do not want to continue playing. They must not restrict the energy for the player like this and if they do it then number of players it is having currently will surly increase.

Quote Originally Posted by laljit View Post
    I want to ask that if there is some limit for the total number of the energy which can be collected daily from visiting the friends. If this is true then please tell me that what is that limit. I have found that every day when I visit my friends then my first few either provide me one or two energies and after that I only reg coins and reps. I really liked this game but as I am with the inability to gather the energy and so it is frustrating me.
    I would like to tell you that if you visit 10 neighbours each day then you will earn 10 energy but I think that this really does not worth it takes more time and effort.

This is really a great game which requires programmers to test it out as if it was tested then everyone would have the same opinion about this game. I have recruited 100 CV neighbours as well as less than 5% continued playing. I don’t think that there is something in the game if you are not having energy. It must be unlimited for the amount of energy we can acquire and utilize from a neighbours gift otherwise the wall post, we are previously bounded to 50 held in inventory and 50 maxed out energy bar. This requires to be doubled as a minimum of 100 energy on the bar and take away the 3 energy to challenge a neighbour.

This is really very disappointing that such a great game get released too badly. There are many of the players who do not manage to continue with the game and I am also one of them.

Yes, I also agree that the limit for the energy is extremely discouraging. I would play so much more but as it is I just do a few things a day and then I am done with the game. If there is some more similar game with enhanced energy then I will surely go for that as I will have more fun there.