Thread: Hidden Chronicles game is freezing and unable to collect hidden items in library

sad Hidden Chronicles game is freezing and unable to collect hidden items in library

Hi all,

I have started playing this game since yesterday but I am going through a big problem here. The game works very slow on my system and it is freezing when I start to play. I am a big fan of the Zynga and I have played many games of the Zynga but fir the first time I am facing such kind of freezing problem. I am also unable to collect the hidden items in the library. This is really disappointing guys. Is there anyone with the same problem? Can anyone help me out of this problem? I am really fed up of this problem. Please help

Re: Hidden Chronicles game is freezing and unable to collect hidden items in library

I have played this game on the Facebook and i too have experienced the same problem of the game freezing but I have solved this problem. You have to do this:

• Clear Cache.
    • Clear Cookies.
    • Perform full Disk Clean up.
    • Scan the Computer for Virus.

Try this and tell me what happens. Thank You

smile Re: Hidden Chronicles game is freezing and unable to collect hidden items in library

I am playing this game since two weeks but I have never experienced the problem of the game freezing or even never my game never went to slow. I am also able to collect the items form the library. It’s all working very fine. I think then you must be having the problem with some kind of the cache memory.Try to clear it and again load the game and see whether it works well or not.

angry Re: Hidden Chronicles game is freezing and unable to collect hidden items in library

I was on Farmville. But when I saw one of my cousins playing the Hidden Chronicles then it grabbed my attention and I started playing this game on Facebook. But now something is suppose to be wrong, when I go to the library then the game becomes very slow and I am hardly able to collect the items. If this problem is going to persist then I would be switching to some other game.

sad Re: Hidden Chronicles game is freezing and unable to collect hidden items in library

Quote Originally Posted by Nimos View Post
    I have played this game on the Facebook and i too have experienced the same problem of the game freezing but I have solved this problem. You have to do this:

• Clear Cache.
    • Clear Cookies.
    • Perform full Disk Clean up.
    • Scan the Computer for Virus.

Try this and tell me what happens. Thank You
    1. Clear Cache: Cleared
    2. Clear Cookies: Cleared
    3. Perform full Disk Clean up: Done
    4. Scan the Computer for Virus: Done

Still I am stuck with the same problem; I don’t know what the reason is for going the game so slow when I try to play. I think then the game is not made for me to play. Sad

ThumbsUp Re: Hidden Chronicles game is freezing and unable to collect hidden items in library

Even I was facing the same problem that you are facing now and I also have tried all the things that you have done to solve the freezing game problem but it didn’t solved the problem. Then one day one of my friends told me to un-install the Google Chrome and again re-install it. I have done what he told me and I was surprised to see that the game was working absolutely fine. I also was able to collect the items in the library. I think you should also try this.

blush Re: Hidden Chronicles game is freezing and unable to collect hidden items in library

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    Even I was facing the same problem that you are facing now and I also have tried all the things that you have done to solve the freezing game problem but it didn’t solved the problem. Then one day one of my friends told me to un-install the Google Chrome and again re-install it. I have done what he told me and I was surprised to see that the game was working absolutely fine. I also was able to collect the items in the library. I think you should also try this.
    I will surely try to un-install and re-install the Browser of Google Chrome that I am using and see whether I am able to solve the problem or not. This is my last try guys. If this won’t work then I will quit playing this game.