Thread: Energy loss while clearing requests envelope in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Energy loss while clearing requests envelope in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I found that when I clear my requests envelope then I lose my energy. Just a few minutes ago, I was having 7 energy left when I clicked on the envelope to check my requests. I did not accept any fast find requests and I lost 3 energy. After some time when I went back to the game and then clicked on my empty envelope then I lost 2 more energy. This has been happening each time I click on my requests envelope. I have lost enough energy to play 7 room scenes and this is just because of clicking on the envelope and exiting it to return to the game. If this does not stop then I really see no point in continuing to play the game. It defeats the hope of playing if you only have to click on your requests envelope to reduce the energy to play.

Re: Energy loss while clearing requests envelope in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Can you give use some more details about this? By "losing" it, do you mean that the energy you are accepting as a gift is not getting added to inventory or you are losing energy which is there in your inventory, or you are losing energy from your energy bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    Can you give use some more details about this? By "losing" it, do you mean that the energy you are accepting as a gift is not getting added to inventory or you are losing energy which is there in your inventory, or you are losing energy from your energy bar?
    Thank you for your quick reply; I am losing the energy from the energy bar. This also occurs if I check the notifications for facebook as well if I am waiting to gain additional energy. I will leave a tab open with the game while I am waiting for energy and do things on other sites or games in a different tab then come back periodically. It is insane for the game to take energy for no reason and expect players to keep playing. I love the game but this is really annoying and it is about to the point where I will stop playing if it isn't fixed or even addressed.

Just check if you are getting this problem with just one account or this is the same problem with the other account as well. If this is problem with the other account also then this is the problem from Zynga and I hope that they will solve this problem soon.

This is not just you with this issue. There are many in the same queue. It's really irritating and frustrating to go down with the energy when patiently waited for minutes (sometimes hours!) just to get a scene done. Losing energy makes the game extremely troublesome to play, and I am really considering giving up with the game unless it is resolved soon.

angry Re: Energy loss while clearing requests envelope in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Happens to me too. I just quit and blocked GOT and now I am getting frustrated with HC. It needs to be fixed. It takes FOREVER to get energy and then to lose it stinks!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gail28601 View Post
    Happens to me too. I just quit and blocked GOT and now I am getting frustrated with HC. It needs to be fixed. It takes FOREVER to get energy and then to lose it stinks!!!!!
    Yes, even i also agree that loosing energy is a bug, try to just restart the game and you will get your lost energy back. You dont lose energy by checking the gift envelope or by looking at the quest. If you lose 1 energy every time you open the envelope you need to contact Zynga support, to get it fixed.