Thread: unable to see neighbors post in hidden chronicles.

unable to see neighbors post in hidden chronicles.

Hi, friends I am new to hidden chronicles, so I don’t know much about it. When I signed in to hidden chronicles I am able to post in my feed, but they are not showing it. So I just want to ask that how can I see my all the post in my news feed? But I am able to see my post only in my home page.

Re: unable to see neighbors post in hidden chronicles.

You should check the setting in your facebook account, go into security setting and check, guess you have off the wall post setting or you have selected “only me” option in the setting. Turn it on or select “everyone” you will see the wall post in the news feed.

I have done that, all option in my facebook account are selected “everyone”. But I want to see my see my neighbors account on my news feed, so I guess there is nothing to do with setting. Any other better suggestion guys?

If you are trying to see this in your profile then don’t do that because the new facebook timeline is counterfeit. Don’t try to view it on news feed, search on your apps post there should be small box where you can find all the post.

Here are the steps to do facebook setting if you are missing your own post from your wall or feeds. In your facebook account there is list of favorite, in that favorite list you will see news feed click on the pencil on the left side of the news feed and select edit. When you click on edit then edit news feed setting page will open. In there will be the list of apps and game, make sure you will not see the name of the game that is you will not see hidden chronicles in the list. If you can see the name that click on X and remove it from list. Now after doing that return back to your news feed, now you can see hidden chronicles post in your feeds.

If your friends can’t see your friends can’t see yours hidden chronicles feeds post, but you can see it, then do this setting:
    1. Click on the arrow near your facebook name, then there will be the drop down list item.
    2. Now select privacy setting from that list.
    3. After doing that a new page will open, in this page there will be control your default privacy setting and this setting will be applied to your facebook photos, status update and apps that doesn’t have the inline audience selector.
    4. On this be control your default privacy setting select friends so your friends can see your hidden yours hidden chronicles feeds post.
    5. Now on this same page there will be how you connect option, click on edit setting on the right side.
    6. Now on this page there will be many options, select friends on the “who can post n your wall”
    7. Go back to the main privacy setting page, there you can see “web and website” click on edit setting
    8. You can see the list of the apps, select hidden chronicles and again click on edit
    9. There you will see app activity privacy, click on friends on your friends can see the post and activity from this apps.

Hi, if you can’t see your own post on your wall, then follow these steps: in your privacy setting apps and website setting click on it edit of hidden chronicles game. Then you will see the post to facebook as me option click on it and then select friends on app activity privacy setting, you will see your own post on your wall.